Thread: 6 months in

Smile 6 months in

It's six months today since I posted my first greeting, and I just wanted to express my gratitude for this site and those who take the time to support each other here.

Since making the decision to join this community I've found the encouragement to open up to my partner, to more fully embrace who I am, and I've had the benefit of sharing in other member's journeys. I'm amazed at how far I've personally come in such a short time, and can't imagine not being a member here.

Being an AB is a mixed blessing...I know I couldn't and wouldn't want to change it, but it can be tough. The hardest part for me is having to mask my true feelings most of the time. I really don't have any desire to be 24/7 but would like the freedom to respond to my impulses when they are's so hard to maintain a BIG persona when Im feeling LITTLE inside, at least visiting here helps to moderate how I feel.

Anyhow, thanks everyone for your support and encouragement, forgive me for anything stupid I might have posted as I learn to be part of this community, and have an awesome Christmas..I'm looking forward to my next 6 months.

I applaud and second this! While i haven't been on here nearly as long its an amazing community. The recent changes are unfortunate in that adisc has become a product of its own success, but the site still represents hope for so many!

I'm happy to hear how this site has helped you! I'm BRAND new (2 hours i think lol) and I plan to be here for a while, so it's good to hear positive reports

I just realized that I too am less than a week from my six month anniversary of posting for the first time. How time flies. I can definitely echo your sentiments.

I'm also coming up on that 6 month mark in a little over 2 weeks. It's amazing how many friends I've made and how many I may
    have helped along the way.