Thread: Hello Again

Default Hello Again

Well, hello everyone again. I know I was on here a long time ago, but then senior year took over. Well, I'm back and hoping to learn some new things and talk to some fellow little girls.
    Over the course of the time gone, I've discovered I like to be a little girl around the age of 5 or 6. The whole idea of frilly dresses, dollies and lots of plushies makes me giggle and all excited. However, I still like to play Mama for my boyfriend who likes to act like a wittle baby boy about 1 or two.
    Have any questions for me, go ahead and ask. I'll be sure to answer every response on here. Merry Christmas everyone
    Last edited by fuzzymusic; 23-Dec-2012 at 00:04. Reason: Didn't look right

hehe. Welcome back! Maybe tell us some of your interests for people who didnt know you before. what Kind of music do you like?

I'm real big into country old and new, Elvis Presley, All Time Low... I love a wide variety of stuff haha