Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bambinos

Default Bambinos

About a week ago I ordered my first pack of bambino classico diapers. I have been tracking it none stop. Im so excited to get them. Are they really as good as people say

YYEEESSSSSS!!!
    I get the Teddys though. But to my knowledge, the only difference is the design on the front.

I'm so jealous. I've wanted to try Bambinos for a really long time but they don't ship out here.

Bambinos are great. Good amount of thickness but not too much though they'll expand/get thicker with wetness of course.

Bellismo's are slightly thicker I think but they don't rise up that high on the waist. But I think I like bellismo's the best now regardless of that minor flaw.

I'ved tried all three of their printed diapers so far BTW. All of them many, many times better then what you would ever find in wal-mart, chain drug stores, etc.

I might get some as well, once I get a PO box (btw yes I'm decided to get a PO box, as long as I use USPS shipping then I'm fine)but are the quiet and discreet tho, cus I got a lot of family members?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter View Post
    I might get some as well, once I get a PO box (btw yes I'm decided to get a PO box, as long as I use USPS shipping then I'm fine)but are the quiet and discreet tho, cus I got a lot of family members?
    They are. The shipping label only reads as "TBHG" The Bottom Half Group. Unless you open the box you will *not* know whats inside. On the bag('s) inside the box they put a sticker saying the products name and sizes. You can just peel these off and do whatever you want with them. Of course the diapers are clearly diapers, so if someone sees them well your boned.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    They are. The shipping label only reads as "TBHG" The Bottom Half Group. Unless you open the box you will *not* know whats inside. On the bag('s) inside the box they put a sticker saying the products name and sizes. You can just peel these off and do whatever you want with them. Of course the diapers are clearly diapers, so if someone sees them well your boned.
    Oh no no no no lol sry I meant to say.
    Are the diapers them self are they quite and discreet when you wear them lol

Bambinos are flat out amazing, enough said. If I'm not in a Bambino or a Tena, I'm not in a diaper, although my girlfriend likes the look of Cushies, but I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter View Post
    Oh no no no no lol sry I meant to say.
    Are the diapers them self are they quite and discreet when you wear them lol
    Yeah I somehow skipped over "quite". To answert you queston bluntly. They are not discreet at all.

if you going to wear them around people who don't know it's best to wear pants a size bigger in the waist, a somewhat long t-shirt and have your keys clipped to your belt loop via a clip. Wearing boxer-briefs over them will help cut down on the plastic rustle but it won't eliminate all of it. Also this helps support the diaper after multiple wettings too.

Merry christmas to me. My package will be here Christmas eve.