Thread: Abuniverse cloth cushies

Default Abuniverse cloth cushies

Lately on abuniverses website Ive seen the "sissy" diapers in place of the cloth cushies. Does anyone know if or when they will beavailable again?

it is just a matter of when they can get their shipment from over seas and the ships do not move fast.

They didn't get rid of the cloth Cushies the link is still on the left side of the pages.

I think I might like cloth-like. Since I grew up in them
    I had some plastic-backed when I was little but I remember the cloth likes more clearly.
    Soooo... Yea. They leak more easily though...

If they are going to nake sissy ones, a certain someone will someday get to wear them.
    I heard that they would be done around March 2013. But that my dear sir is only a rumour.

-Fox

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSparkyFox View Post
    Soooo... Yea. They leak more easily though...

-Fox
    To prevent the leaks, try the TotalDry Boosters from Bambino Diapers. They add about 1000ml of absorbancy and prevent the leaks. Also, I use the Gary PUL pants from adultclothdiaper.com at night. Whatever leaks that
    happen with the ABU's + Booster are minor, and those very comfortable plastic pants help greatly.

Have fun, stay wet!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSparkyFox View Post
    I think I might like cloth-like. Since I grew up in them
    I had some plastic-backed when I was little but I remember the cloth likes more clearly.
    Soooo... Yea. They leak more easily though...-Fox
    I tried the cloth-backed Cushies, and they didn't sweat at all. Not like cloth-backed baby diapers, anyway! I think they are literally the plastic-backed Cushies with a cloth-like backing on top, so they should be every bit as leak-proof. I never ordered more, but I have to admit that I did like them -- a lot. Unlike some people, I found the fit to be fantastic.

I actually ordered the cloth cushies before bothering to try the plastic ones. The designs look just so much more.. babyish, i guess? The colors are more-so pastel and I like that they can be taken off and refastened, unlike tapes.

The last time I checked, about a week ago, they had the SDK's, the cloth and plastic Cushies, and the new Sissy design. Not all available, but they were still on the website as coming soon.

I would be seriously surprised if they replaced the cloth backed Cushies with sissy diapers, I suspect they will continue to carry all of the designs.

I asked via there help/chat thing when I ordered a feels back. They told me they'd have them again sometime early in the new year, hopefully January. :-)

Dang auto-correct in phone! Feels=weeks. Sheesh.