Thread: New to this forum and the adult baby world

Default New to this forum and the adult baby world

Hello everyone! Thought I'd join this forum and discuss thing with like minded people.

A little bit about me: I'm 24, and I model full time. I have done some adult/fetish modelling, including diaper and pantie wetting. This isn't something I've particularly explore in my personal life, but I guess it is something that has encouraged me to think about the adult baby world.

In my personal life with my partner I just love being a little girl. I do also enjoy switching and being the mummy, but nothing feels more perfect than being cuddled by my daddy, talking in a little girl voice, and regressing to that perfect innocent state of childhood (I'm not entirely sure how old me little is, just that she's a little girl). So I guess, even though other aspects of the adult baby world don't feature in my interest, I am, in some respects an adult baby, although I guess I wouldn't say my little is really as young as a 'baby'

I love the idea of wearing little girl clothes, and would really like to purchase some frocks and stuff online. I've noticed that some of the online stores appear to cater more for male dress sizes (or maybe that's just me?) but I would also love some advice on the best online stores to use (I'm based in the UK).

Little Princess Heidi xxx

hehe, well welcome to Adisc, seems like you live quite the glamorous life lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Piros View Post
    hehe, well welcome to Adisc, seems like you live quite the glamorous life lol.
    Haha, well it isn't that glamorous a lot of the time :P

Hi Heidi, welcome to ADISC!

There are quite a lot of people out there who are into Ageplay but don't get into the diaper side of things. Either way, you're very welcome here

Have you listened to the biglittlepodcast before? It's a regular podcast show focused on Ageplay that you might find interesting. I think they've had at least one episode talking about AB clothing.

All the best,

Puppyluvs

Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    Hi Heidi, welcome to ADISC!

There are quite a lot of people out there who are into Ageplay but don't get into the diaper side of things. Either way, you're very welcome here

Have you listened to the biglittlepodcast before? It's a regular podcast show focused on Ageplay that you might find interesting. I think they've had at least one episode talking about AB clothing.

All the best,

Puppyluvs
    Hey! Thanks for your reply. Do you know where I might find this podcast?

They're on the iTunes Store under Podcasts, or you can just google biglittlepodcast for their website

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePrincessHeidi View Post
    Hello everyone! Thought I'd join this forum and discuss thing with like minded people.

A little bit about me: I'm 24, and I model full time. I have done some adult/fetish modelling, including diaper and pantie wetting. This isn't something I've particularly explore in my personal life, but I guess it is something that has encouraged me to think about the adult baby world.

In my personal life with my partner I just love being a little girl. I do also enjoy switching and being the mummy, but nothing feels more perfect than being cuddled by my daddy, talking in a little girl voice, and regressing to that perfect innocent state of childhood (I'm not entirely sure how old me little is, just that she's a little girl). So I guess, even though other aspects of the adult baby world don't feature in my interest, I am, in some respects an adult baby, although I guess I wouldn't say my little is really as young as a 'baby'

I love the idea of wearing little girl clothes, and would really like to purchase some frocks and stuff online. I've noticed that some of the online stores appear to cater more for male dress sizes (or maybe that's just me?) but I would also love some advice on the best online stores to use (I'm based in the UK).

Little Princess Heidi xxx
    That might be the reason all that stuff is called "sissy" for guys wearing girl clothes like that. Maybe it is from more guys wanting that stuff? Or that guys need stuff made like that because it is hard finding stuff that fits the male body T^T

Anyways I do love them XD they are cute and all the fills and .. and .. Squeals XD

I think I feel like you for my little as I do not have an interest being a complete baby but a little girl is defiantly appealing to me.