Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New to this forum and the adult baby world

  1. #1

    Default New to this forum and the adult baby world

    Hello everyone! Thought I'd join this forum and discuss thing with like minded people.

    A little bit about me: I'm 24, and I model full time. I have done some adult/fetish modelling, including diaper and pantie wetting. This isn't something I've particularly explore in my personal life, but I guess it is something that has encouraged me to think about the adult baby world.

    In my personal life with my partner I just love being a little girl. I do also enjoy switching and being the mummy, but nothing feels more perfect than being cuddled by my daddy, talking in a little girl voice, and regressing to that perfect innocent state of childhood (I'm not entirely sure how old me little is, just that she's a little girl). So I guess, even though other aspects of the adult baby world don't feature in my interest, I am, in some respects an adult baby, although I guess I wouldn't say my little is really as young as a 'baby'

    I love the idea of wearing little girl clothes, and would really like to purchase some frocks and stuff online. I've noticed that some of the online stores appear to cater more for male dress sizes (or maybe that's just me?) but I would also love some advice on the best online stores to use (I'm based in the UK).

    Little Princess Heidi xxx

  2. #2

    Default

    hehe, well welcome to Adisc, seems like you live quite the glamorous life lol.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Piros View Post
    hehe, well welcome to Adisc, seems like you live quite the glamorous life lol.
    Haha, well it isn't that glamorous a lot of the time :P

  4. #4

    Default New to this forum and the adult baby world

    Hi Heidi, welcome to ADISC!

    There are quite a lot of people out there who are into Ageplay but don't get into the diaper side of things. Either way, you're very welcome here

    Have you listened to the biglittlepodcast before? It's a regular podcast show focused on Ageplay that you might find interesting. I think they've had at least one episode talking about AB clothing.

    All the best,

    Puppyluvs

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    Hi Heidi, welcome to ADISC!

    There are quite a lot of people out there who are into Ageplay but don't get into the diaper side of things. Either way, you're very welcome here

    Have you listened to the biglittlepodcast before? It's a regular podcast show focused on Ageplay that you might find interesting. I think they've had at least one episode talking about AB clothing.

    All the best,

    Puppyluvs
    Hey! Thanks for your reply. Do you know where I might find this podcast?

  6. #6

    Default New to this forum and the adult baby world

    They're on the iTunes Store under Podcasts, or you can just google biglittlepodcast for their website

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePrincessHeidi View Post
    Hello everyone! Thought I'd join this forum and discuss thing with like minded people.

    A little bit about me: I'm 24, and I model full time. I have done some adult/fetish modelling, including diaper and pantie wetting. This isn't something I've particularly explore in my personal life, but I guess it is something that has encouraged me to think about the adult baby world.

    In my personal life with my partner I just love being a little girl. I do also enjoy switching and being the mummy, but nothing feels more perfect than being cuddled by my daddy, talking in a little girl voice, and regressing to that perfect innocent state of childhood (I'm not entirely sure how old me little is, just that she's a little girl). So I guess, even though other aspects of the adult baby world don't feature in my interest, I am, in some respects an adult baby, although I guess I wouldn't say my little is really as young as a 'baby'

    I love the idea of wearing little girl clothes, and would really like to purchase some frocks and stuff online. I've noticed that some of the online stores appear to cater more for male dress sizes (or maybe that's just me?) but I would also love some advice on the best online stores to use (I'm based in the UK).

    Little Princess Heidi xxx
    That might be the reason all that stuff is called "sissy" for guys wearing girl clothes like that. Maybe it is from more guys wanting that stuff? Or that guys need stuff made like that because it is hard finding stuff that fits the male body T^T

    Anyways I do love them XD they are cute and all the fills and .. and .. Squeals XD

    I think I feel like you for my little as I do not have an interest being a complete baby but a little girl is defiantly appealing to me.

Similar Threads

  1. New to the online adult baby world
    By ABDL4ever in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-Oct-2012, 08:35
  2. Term "adult baby" used on a none AB/DL forum
    By Calico in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-Aug-2012, 20:53
  3. Adult Baby forum content
    By EmeraldsAndLime in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21-May-2008, 19:33
  4. What the Adult Baby forum is for
    By Moo in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-May-2008, 00:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.