Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Just a brief introduction. I am male, married, and diaper lover for quite some time now. I am well educated professional and diapers are a way to cope with and relieve the stress of my profession. Diapers are not my only source of stress relief and enjoyment as I enjoy exercising, reading, nature, learning, relationships, and other traditional forms of rest and relaxation. Diapers and using them for their intended purpose is just another form of expression for my stress relief. I hope to enjoy my time here.

FRE

Default Re: New Member

Quote Originally Posted by frezzo View Post
    Just a brief introduction. I am male, married, and diaper lover for quite some time now. I am well educated professional and diapers are a way to cope with and relieve the stress of my profession. Diapers are not my only source of stress relief and enjoyment as I enjoy exercising, reading, nature, learning, relationships, and other traditional forms of rest and relaxation. Diapers and using them for their intended purpose is just another form of expression for my stress relief. I hope to enjoy my time here.

FRE
    Hi Frezzo,

Welcome to ADISC!

Fellow DL here that also uses diapers for stress relief. I know they help me cope whilst working on large programming contracts or collegiate assignments. But like you said there's more than just diapers.

What kind of genre of books do you like? I'm SciFi / Fantasy fan, but mostly been reading technical programming books as of late for the aforementioned projects.

You mentioned liking nature. I enjoy some trail walking and biking when I find the time. How about you?

There's a lot to enjoy on ADISC, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.