Thread: Baby Movie Clips

Default Baby Movie Clips

So, when I was little, my parents got the Rugrats Movie... An orange VCR tape. One thing that stuck out to me, though... The part where they're in the woods, and dill is lying down, and he craps his diaper with a "blurt" sound... When I was little, there was just something that made me want to make poopy in a diaper too... It was always present in my life. Hah, now I can. Here's the clip.
    The Rugrats Movie (7/10) Movie CLIP - Poopy Pants (1998) HD - YouTube
    There was just something about that sound. It sounded so... Well, I don't want too gross to anyone on here, so... If you're easily grossed out, don't press "show".

But anyways, can anyone else relate to this?
    Last edited by Meowstic; 22-Dec-2012 at 07:37.

One of my very most favorite movies of all times. My interest in diapers and messing in them was much earlier than even the Rugrat's, but I definitely still enjoy the movies and the cartoon series.

I remember owning a copy of The Rugrats Movie on VHS when I was a kid and I remember seeing this scene as you described. I think I pretty much didn't say anything when Dil pooped. This was way, way long before I started getting into diapers.