Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just may have been discovered . . .

Default I just may have been discovered . . .

So I just barely walked through the door, hoping to find my order of AB universe's super dry kids diapers which I had expected to come tonight. Well, the box was there on top of the table. Only I didn't expect there to be a hole torn in the box. I was really hoping they'd be in white non-visible plastic bags like the bambino ones, but no, they were see-through. And what was visible . . . the freaking teddy bears on diaper white! I really didn't expect to have to be confronted tonight; I'm not in the mood!
    Sure, my cousin (my roommate) already knew, but I hadn't brought it up since high school. For all I know he had completely forgotten about it. Then there's my older brother (my second roommate) who I'm pretty sure knew from the untactful ways he's tried to bring it up, hoping that I'd tell him outright, which I never did. But now . . .FREAK!!!!
    I'm gonna be honest about it, but I just don't want to look in their faces from then on and see that look of . . . well, I don't know what kind of look, but it won't be a trivial one, I'm sure.
    Who knows, maybe they won't bring it up.

Sorry to hear that life is suddenly getting complicated, especially at this time of year. The first thing to do is to act like nothing has arrived out of the ordinary and wait to see if they bring it up. I guess that's obvious and you knew that already. If they do bring it up, and if they knew the desire existed in the past, you're sort of half way there. Just tell them that it's how your brain works, that it never went away, and that it's something you keep to yourself, so it won't impact on them. That should suggest to them that you don't wish to discuss it. I hope it doesn't come up, however.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Sorry to hear that life is suddenly getting complicated, especially at this time of year. The first thing to do is to act like nothing has arrived out of the ordinary and wait to see if they bring it up. I guess that's obvious and you knew that already. If they do bring it up, and if they knew the desire existed in the past, you're sort of half way there. Just tell them that it's how your brain works, that it never went away, and that it's something you keep to yourself, so it won't impact on them. That should suggest to them that you don't wish to discuss it. I hope it doesn't come up, however.
    Agree with this.

I found out the other day that my roommate, whom I can't imagine is open-minded toward this sort of thing at all, knows about the diaper thing (not sure about the entire AB/DL thing or not, but I know he's seen my diaper stash when I wasn't around). I found out from his dad oddly enough, but I also found out that his dad assured my roommate that it's no big deal and that he doesn't know why I have them. Luckily my roommate hasn't said anything to me about it, and I sure as hell haven't said anything to him about it either. Although it's awkward for me just thinking about it, I'm hoping that he has forgotten that he ever saw them.

I think most people might be a little freaked out about it at first if they find out that way, but it's one of those things that fades from their memory quickly enough.

That's the plan: to just shrug it off. After all, they can never truly understand it, so why should I try to explain it. I recently talked to my cousin. He didn't bring it up so either he doesn't know about it or he'd feel too awkward to bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by dlsc View Post
    After all, they can never truly understand it
    Never forget that WE, here understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Never forget that WE, here understand it.
    True that, for which reason I am very grateful for this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dlsc View Post
    So I just barely walked through the door, hoping to find my order of AB universe's super dry kids diapers which I had expected to come tonight. Well, the box was there on top of the table. Only I didn't expect there to be a hole torn in the box. I was really hoping they'd be in white non-visible plastic bags like the bambino ones, but no, they were see-through. And what was visible . . . the freaking teddy bears on diaper white! I really didn't expect to have to be confronted tonight; I'm not in the mood!
    Sure, my cousin (my roommate) already knew, but I hadn't brought it up since high school. For all I know he had completely forgotten about it. Then there's my older brother (my second roommate) who I'm pretty sure knew from the untactful ways he's tried to bring it up, hoping that I'd tell him outright, which I never did. But now . . .FREAK!!!!
    I'm gonna be honest about it, but I just don't want to look in their faces from then on and see that look of . . . well, I don't know what kind of look, but it won't be a trivial one, I'm sure.
    Who knows, maybe they won't bring it up.

i know you feel. a little while a go. my support(who comes to visit me 3 times a week to make sure im ok and to do some of the stuff i need help to do) saw some of my ABDL items on my table. but at the time i managed to come up with an excuse i thought he would bielive.up untill thursday night, i hide it fromhim as well. but i managed to man up andtell him. i thought considering our relationship being very close. two him and i seeing each other a lot. he wouldent react too badly. when i told him. he said he wasnt surprised and he thought as much. he said he didnt have a problem with it. as long as it wasnt hurting anyone. or i was being forced into it by someone else. he says it dosent his opinion of me. how do you liker that. and hes me thinking he was going to think i was weird. ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post
    Agree with this.

I found out the other day that my roommate, whom I can't imagine is open-minded toward this sort of thing at all, knows about the diaper thing (not sure about the entire AB/DL thing or not, but I know he's seen my diaper stash when I wasn't around). I found out from his dad oddly enough, but I also found out that his dad assured my roommate that it's no big deal and that he doesn't know why I have them. Luckily my roommate hasn't said anything to me about it, and I sure as hell haven't said anything to him about it either. Although it's awkward for me just thinking about it, I'm hoping that he has forgotten that he ever saw them.

I think most people might be a little freaked out about it at first if they find out that way, but it's one of those things that fades from their memory quickly enough.
    I think that there are people "big" enough to shrug it off, realizing that lots of people have something that's different about them. The reason that people react adversely to ABs on television is because it's being thrust at them, and it becomes a show. But when it happens in real life as merely a discovery, people tend to respect other people's privacy, and their kinks. Let he who is without some personal oddity cast the first stone.

Default Re: I just may have been discovered . . .

It would be the ultimate passive aggression if my mother-in-law discovered my ABDL ...

I'm sorry you got exposed like that. I hope all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    i know you feel. a little while a go. my support(who comes to visit me 3 times a week to make sure im ok and to do some of the stuff i need help to do) saw some of my ABDL items on my table. but at the time i managed to come up with an excuse i thought he would bielive.up untill thursday night, i hide it fromhim as well. but i managed to man up andtell him. i thought considering our relationship being very close. two him and i seeing each other a lot. he wouldent react too badly. when i told him. he said he wasnt surprised and he thought as much. he said he didnt have a problem with it. as long as it wasnt hurting anyone. or i was being forced into it by someone else. he says it dosent his opinion of me. how do you liker that. and hes me thinking he was going to think i was weird. ha ha.
    That's cool that he was cool with it. So far, I haven't been confronted. I believe that both will be excepting but I'd just rather not tell. As time has passed, I actually think it was my cousin who discovered it, not my brother, for two reasons: when I saw my cousin, the conversation felt awkward, though it may be because of the fact that I was wearing a diaper underneath my sweats and I knew at the slightest movement the crinkle sound would be audible so I just sat there, and he probably saw how uptight I was and wondered. And the second is because I believe my brother was out most the day until late, and talking to him hasn't seemed awkward at all. So so far, so good.