Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bought my first footed pajamas today!!!

Default Bought my first footed pajamas today!!!

Yes, I'm aware that you are reading the title to my thread. I have just bought a pair of the Pop Rock Music Print Fleece Drop Seat Footed Pajamas from PajamaCity. So happy!!!

Congrats on getting your first pair. Have you received them yet or did you just order them? You will love them.
    I have 4 pair and love them all.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Congrats on getting your first pair. Have you received them yet or did you just order them? You will love them.
    I have 4 pair and love them all.
    Just ordered them.

Congrats! You're about to enter a world of not being able to sleep in anything else ever again.

Congrats! You're going to love them. I've got several different pair and wear them year round. I don't like cold weather, and they are great. I'll wear them around the house or to bed. When it's warmer, I don't wear them as much. But yeah, like Brickhouse said, you're not going to want to wear anything else to bed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Congrats! You're going to love them. I've got several different pair and wear them year round. I don't like cold weather, and they are great. I'll wear them around the house or to bed. When it's warmer, I don't wear them as much. But yeah, like Brickhouse said, you're not going to want to wear anything else to bed soon.
    I'll wear a diaper under the footed pajamas if I can buy them again.

Mukksa

Oh you're so lucky! I really want a pair of footy pajamas to sleep in how much did it cost you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mukksa View Post
    Oh you're so lucky! I really want a pair of footy pajamas to sleep in how much did it cost you?
    The pair alone cost me $44.95, but I paid almost $9 more for the UPS Economy Shipping service. A little expensive for a pair, however, I have a job and plenty of income to buy food that will last another week or so. I should receive it by Monday due to how close I am to Baltimore where PajamaCity is based in.

My boyfriend bought me a pair of zebra print with different shades of pink and red lips on them with the zebra mane and zebra tail and hood from jcpenny.com. When I have them on, I feel soooo very toddler like

Default Bought my first footed pajamas today!!!

I got a pair of rubics cube ones from pajama city, I love them