Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting your girlfriend to wet

Default Getting your girlfriend to wet

I've recently got my girlfriend to wear diapers for me. She thinks it's awkward, but she's willing to do it. She's been wearing every time we have sex for about three weeks now and I was hoping to take it a little further than just wearing. I'd like her to wet for me, but she's extremely reluctant to even consider it. Can anyone help me to change her mind? What can I say to her to get her to at least try it?

H0TWH33LS

I think you should slow things down and be patient with her. It was probably a big step for her to even decide to wear in the first place. As her boyfriend you should respect her decision and be happy with where things are at the moment. It does not hurt to casually suggest every once in a while or joke around about wetting but I do not think it is a good idea to put too much pressure on her about this.

Default Re: Getting your girlfriend to wet

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTimeLord View Post
    I've recently got my girlfriend to wear diapers for me. She thinks it's awkward, but she's willing to do it. She's been wearing every time we have sex for about three weeks now and I was hoping to take it a little further than just wearing. I'd like her to wet for me, but she's extremely reluctant to even consider it. Can anyone help me to change her mind? What can I say to her to get her to at least try it?
    First and foremost welcome to ADISC. I didn't see in your post history an introduction post in the greetings/introduction forum. We encourage you make one so we can learn a little more about you and welcome you to the community at large. There's more to life than diapers, and likewise ADISC talks about much more in life than our undergarment of choice. By the way I saw you liked MLP in your other post. In your introduction thread you should mention that. I know there's a good number of other members that like the show (myself included) that would share their favorite pony and why if you mention yours in your introduction.

That being said I must agree with lizard293.

The fact that she says it's awkward would force me to want to tread lightly. It sounds like she's already pushing her comfort zone but as a partner she's doing it for you. You should respect and appreciate that.

If you think there's some special "thing" to say that will suddenly change her mind you're mistaken. The fact is she should be comfortable and willing to do it, and if you're trying to force her...well you may break the camel's back so to speak.

Put yourself in her shoes. Imagine she was into something that you found "awkward." (Even if you honestly believe there's nothing like that for you, just imagine there was.) Now you just found out / were told / somehow discovered or learned this about your partner. You love her though and want to make her happy. So you roll with it. But she wants to push it more than you're (at least currently) comfortable with. If she kept pushing, wouldn't you get edgy about it?

The truth is you're not entitled to her saying yes. As her partner if she says no you're obligated to respect that or you will ruin her trust. This principle is true both directions. Bring it up in conversation later to talk about it, but you never force something like this upon another human being.

Wetting is "a little further" to us, but to her she may be terrified of where this whole thing is going. Sans an introduction I have no clue how much you've explained / talked to her about AB/DLism to help her settle her apprehensions. I know with my partner the biggest fear I had to settle was making it VERY clear that the diaper was not more important than she was, that the diaper was not what was solely turning me on, and that her without the diaper is still even sexier.

Appreciate that she's doing what she's doing already...many AB/DL's lack a partner that's willing to accept the AB/DL, much less par take by any degree.

If you'd like I can ask my girlfriend to post her perspective and her thoughts during the time I was introducing my DLism to her.
    Last edited by Alpha; 21-Dec-2012 at 16:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

If you'd like I can ask my girlfriend to post her perspective and her thoughts during the time I was introducing my DLism to her.

So, uh, just to be clear, I am not this guy's girlfriend. Haha.

But I was just recently introduced to DLism a few months back by my boyfriend, and we're sort of at the point where you guys are now -- incorporating the diapers into sex. He's never asked me to wet, and I assume that's because he knows better than to ask that of me, at this stage of the game. People who are into this sort of thing have had a lot more time to get used to the idea. My boyfriend has been intentionally wetting since he was VERY young, so to him it's not as big of a deal. But as somebody whose been told their whole life that adults DON'T wet themselves because, you know, it's messy, it can smell, all of those reasons, it's hard to just abandon that and go for it. Especially when it doesn't turn you on, and makes you feel ashamed or degraded. It's just very difficult to turn an experience like that into something positive, unless you're into it already.

I absolutely wouldn't push it on her just yet, or else you might lose her. I'm sure she's made a lot of strides already for your benefit, to turn you on, because she loves you, and to make her feel like she still isn't doing enough would be inconsiderate.

I would love to be comfortable enough with this one day to do everything and anything my boyfriend would ask of me. But that takes time. If you wait it out, perhaps your girlfriend might feel the same way. Think about it, you're 19, how long did it take you to truly be okay with everything you do / want? I imagine she's had a fraction of the time that you've had.

Hope you guys can work something out. Good luck!

I think you should drop it entirely. Compromise is important, but that doesn't give you the right to expect her to indulge in anything, this especially. It's degrading and disgusting to many people, and from what you've said, she certainly wants nothing to do with it. You should not push her, you should not pursue, otherwise she's going to see you as freaky. it's going to look like this diaper fetish is more important to you than her, you don't wanna give off that impression.

First thing that popped in my mind was what exactly do you mean by having her "Wet" it because you said "She's been wearing every time we have sex " That might be pushing the rating for the forum though. The reason I say that is because I do not get the big deal if she "wets" the diaper or not.

Ether way take it slower and stop pushing her like others said. Maybe she will do that after getting more used to them, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTimeLord View Post
    Can anyone help me to change her mind?
    Nope. No one can change her mind, not you or anyone here. She has to want to wet the diapers and seeing as how she barely wants to wear them to begin with it is unlikely that she'll ever want to wet them and you have to learn to be OK with that because forcing her to do what she doesn't want to do is only going to make her leave you. She wears for you, that is a hell of a lot more than some people have ever gotten from SOs so consider yourself lucky and do not push her to do what she doesn't want to do.

I think you should slow things down and be patient with her. It was probably a big step for her to even decide to wear in the first place. As her boyfriend you should respect her decision and be happy with where things are at the moment. It does not hurt to casually suggest every once in a while or joke around about wetting but I do not think it is a good idea to put too much pressure on her about this.
    I love this post it is very wise of you to respond this way and i agree 100% + rep

BabyTimeLord, If I was in your position i would respect that she went this far its a major step for a non dl to do something so out of range (if you get what i mean)
    give her time she'll come around and if not enjoy what you've got if you don't like it just think she could have called you weird and broken up with you with the suggestion of diapers...

alpha,

would you ask your girlfriend post her perspective/thoughts on what it was like when you introduced your dlism to her? I was actually thinking it would neat to have a set part of this forum being dedicated to significant others (who had no knowledge of ab/dls) and what it was like for them when they were introduced to it.

Default Re: Getting your girlfriend to wet

Quote Originally Posted by dl1036 View Post
    alpha,

would you ask your girlfriend post her perspective/thoughts on what it was like when you introduced your dlism to her? I was actually thinking it would neat to have a set part of this forum being dedicated to significant others (who had no knowledge of ab/dls) and what it was like for them when they were introduced to it.
    I passed on the request for her to post, but she's been busy as of late with end of the year responsibilities. I'll remind her as she finds reasonable free time.