Thread: After Full Disclosure

Default After Full Disclosure

Hi there,

Say, I've noticed that since my wife and I have incorporated diapers into our sex life I can't seem to "finish" when I'm by myself. As we all know, our personal time is...personal.

Has anyone else experienced this? Am I "right" to be bothered? Or an a-hole for even wondering?

Any feedback would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    Hi there,

Say, I've noticed that since my wife and I have incorporated diapers into our sex life I can't seem to "finish" when I'm by myself. As we all know, our personal time is...personal.

Has anyone else experienced this? Am I "right" to be bothered? Or an a-hole for even wondering?

Any feedback would be great.
    You might be using diapers too much in your sexual acts to the point of not being able to climax without them. Maybe you should take a break from diapers during sex.

As long as you're finishing with her, it wouldn't seem to be an issue. Best guess is that diapers have become a "normal" thing for you and thus not "exciting"

Since the kids moved out and I have more diaper time, I've found that they aren't really sex objects for me any more. And that's fine.

FurrIs4Ever

Its possible that the reason you are not finishing by yourself is because you desire her company more now. When I had my first girlfriend in 09 I stopped masturbating due to the fact I had to hide my diapers and stress. When she found out she was not really surprised just a little creeped out.