Thread: Diapers and Hip Size?

Default Diapers and Hip Size?

I didn't see anything quite exactly the same as this when browsing the threads; I've seen posts that mention waist size, but not hip size.

As a female, I have to take my hip size into account when purchasing diapers.

I'm on the petite side, so I tend to go for Goodnites, but am wanting to look into baby diapers as well, such as Pampers, and also into Pull-Ups.

Does anyone know what hip size would fit into a Pampers Size 7, and Pull-Ups 4T-5T? Or what other diapers/sizes to look for when taking one's hip size into account?

Hey! I find that this thread is very useful for seeing which baby diapers fit.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-t...tml#post922385

Other than that, I think you'll find that Goodnites will always give an excellent fit because the have wide, stretchy sides which will conform to the shape of your body.

Hope this helps!

Hip size is usually more important. Most diapers don't come up to the waist which is usually measured at about belly button level.

I think Goodnites can strech up to 36" before the sides start ripping.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Hip size is usually more important. Most diapers don't come up to the waist which is usually measured at about belly button level.

I think Goodnites can strech up to 36" before the sides start ripping.
    I used to wear Goodnites all the time, but after a while they would get harder to pull up because the snug fit. I always had to move really slow so there was no chance of tearing. Another thing is that the back end might not come all the way up giving you a plumbers butt which for me was a personal turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by petitewhimsy View Post
    I didn't see anything quite exactly the same as this when browsing the threads; I've seen posts that mention waist size, but not hip size.

As a female, I have to take my hip size into account when purchasing diapers.

I'm on the petite side, so I tend to go for Goodnites, but am wanting to look into baby diapers as well, such as Pampers, and also into Pull-Ups.

Does anyone know what hip size would fit into a Pampers Size 7, and Pull-Ups 4T-5T? Or what other diapers/sizes to look for when taking one's hip size into account?
    Since you have state your body size as petite which I guess is also like mine so everything I say will be based off of the assumption we aren't too far apart size wise (yay rhyming!) and will use myself as a reference point.

I have no experience with Pampers 7 but, like you, I love Goodnites but I have fit into nighttime Pull-ups 3T-4T (the very top of my bum and crotch area were visible but that's beside the point). Keep in mind I am a guy so if I can fit into Pull-ups 3T-4T with my added, ahem, parts, I think you will have no problem with a size larger.

Thank you! I've been looking for that thread!

Quote Originally Posted by petitewhimsy View Post
    Thank you! I've been looking for that thread!
    No worries! Good luck!