Thread: Camp 14

Default Camp 14

I had to stop watching this documentary halfway through because it was so disturbing. Has anyone else seen t?

While I feel for those in Connecticut, we must still have perspective that greater evils exist in this world that we should combat. Honestly, a 7 or 8 year old girl beaten to death over five hours for being caught with a few grains of wheat in her pockets?

Because of my mom's work I heard other stories like that... =/ It is really sad but no I never heard of camp 14

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    I had to stop watching this documentary halfway through because it was so disturbing. Has anyone else seen t?

While I feel for those in Connecticut, we must still have perspective that greater evils exist in this world that we should combat. Honestly, a 7 or 8 year old girl beaten to death over five hours for being caught with a few grains of wheat in her pockets?
    Wasn't it a book first? I had to read it for an essay.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post

We can't combat north koera since if we do well they'll attack south koera and we know they at least had nukes. Something similar goes on with Syria as well, though it seems no one really wants to support them (the evil government there) anymore.

Not to hijack the topic. But I think a "invasion" into Mexico to go to war with drug cartels would be much easier and beneficial to the US and mexico. The drug cartels do just as sadistic things as north Koera does and they push drugs into the US and the corruption it causes as well as violence helped drive people to cross into the US illegally. Not to mention US citizens have been killed at the hands of the cartels already.

Yeah it won't solve every single problem but it would make a serious impact. But i'm just saying cripple their operations and go after them with the vigor and strength we used for terrorists and Taliban in Afghanistan.