Thread: new york furries

Question new york furries

Recently I visited newyork city on vacation and walked through the streets of Manhatan. I realized something, there are alot of furries their or just lots of people in big friendly furry suits. I was wondering something, I dont consider myself a furry as of yet but I was wondering If the people parading around on the street are furry or not how can you tell if someone is. On top of that how would I tell if they're diaper fur? I mean the perfect way to hide the fact your in a diaper would be in a giaint dog suit? Am i right?

Some wear diapers on top some have pacifiers, but same with a person, you can't tell if they at abdl either unless they tell you or express it. Most furries have a sense of safety in their suit so there is a better chance that they will have some form of abdl paraphernalia on then. I've never actually tried to put a diaper on my suit as I have a fairly large tail.

With out a pic i cant really say. There are people that just buy cheep suit from walmart or a sports team suit, these kind of suit dont always have someone that is a furry.

Suits that look unique and are not tided to a some kind of brand are the furries.

Most furs that are Baby/diaper fur would sometimes have a badge of themselves. Some of these badges may their fursona drawn being in a diaper or as a cub. On that note you will never see a fursuiter wearing a diaper outside the suit unless its in their home or room at a con.

With out a pic i cant really say.
    I know i wish id taken a photobut my phone was dead when i saw them or we were moving too fast or i was just lazy. to be honest i had lots of chances but did not.

Depends on when this was, just recently there was an end of the world Furry convention that happened today, not sure where it started.