Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: School

Default School

Hey question for everyone out there. How do you manage wearing when your in either middle school or high school or college with wearing. It can be any of the three school I listed but how did you manage having to wear when you were in school. I remember back in high school the nurse had my briefs and I would have to check in with her three times a day and get assistance. What's your story and were you the only or did you ever meet others that had to wear also at school. I never met others but saw the others that came in for the same thing I was having.

PaddedPuppy

All the people in the United States seem to go to the nurse to get assistance and somewhere to change. In England we just get left to do our own thing.

I tried my best to avoid changing in school, as I had to use the standard bathrooms that everyone else used, and there were no doors on the toilet cubicles. If I really couldn't avoid changing there I would do it during lesson time where I was more likely to be alone in there, or go to the sport department and change in the disabled toilet just off from the swimming pool (The only disabled toilet in the building that you didn't need a key to access, and the school wouldn't give me a key claiming I had no reason to own one) but I could only get to the pool area when there wasn't a class going on.

At college my incontinence was less of an issue for me, and most days I got away without wearing. But it was on my record there too, and I was offered a place where I could change if I needed to. When I did wear there I never took up their offer, and just used the disabled toilets in McDonald's across the road.

I dont think anyone will be answering who is currently of middle school or high school ages.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    I dont think anyone will be answering who is currently of middle school or high school ages.
    Very good point, although there may be a few 18 year olds like myself out there who may have just left education...

You can still remember what it is like to wear in grade school. I guess I was lucky to have toilets with the doors on them. (I really do not know the name difference between those and the ones you stand up and go for guys) I always felt uncomfortable using the stand up ones so I used the one with the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBoy View Post
    All the people in the United States seem to go to the nurse to get assistance and somewhere to change. In England we just get left to do our own thing.

I tried my best to avoid changing in school, as I had to use the standard bathrooms that everyone else used, and there were no doors on the toilet cubicles. If I really couldn't avoid changing there I would do it during lesson time where I was more likely to be alone in there, or go to the sport department and change in the disabled toilet just off from the swimming pool (The only disabled toilet in the building that you didn't need a key to access, and the school wouldn't give me a key claiming I had no reason to own one) but I could only get to the pool area when there wasn't a class going on.

At college my incontinence was less of an issue for me, and most days I got away without wearing. But it was on my record there too, and I was offered a place where I could change if I needed to. When I did wear there I never took up their offer, and just used the disabled toilets in McDonald's across the road.
    So I am kinda shocked there was no doors, what if you where 'Normal" and had to go number 2? That would be so embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by CutePrincess View Post
    I really do not know the name difference between those and the ones you stand up and go for guys
    Sit - Toilet
    Stand - Urinal

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    Sit - Toilet
    Oh, I thought "toilet" would be the room...?

In a public toilet, there would be cubicles for sitting down in privacy and urinals for standing up to pee...

- - - Updated - - -

So I am kinda shocked there was no doors, what if you where 'Normal" and had to go number 2? That would be so embarrassing.
    That's totally outrageous! Surely there must be some law against that...?

PaddedPuppy

Then you take a dump with no door, and a teacher in the bathroom watching you to see you aren't smoking or taking any drugs, or if you are lucky enough to get in there at a time where there is no teacher there you are still unlucky as some bullies are going to flip you over and dunk your head in your own shit.

Tiny - Nope there clearly isn't a law as the council were there very frequently doing inspections or work and they never had a problem with the way the school were doing things.

I was a lot happier to take a bit of teasing for wearing diapers than use the toilets, so in one way incontinence was a good thing I suppose, well until January 2008 when I had to change in there and got attacked with a knife.

omg T^T what grade where you in when you got attacked like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for clearing up the confusion a bit but this made me more confused XD:

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Oh, I thought "toilet" would be the room...?

In a public toilet, there would be cubicles for sitting down in privacy and urinals for standing up to pee...

- - - Updated - - -

That's totally outrageous! Surely there must be some law against that...?
    I never seen little room things for the "urinals"

Thanks for clearing up the confusion a bit but this made me more confused XD:

I never seen little room things for the "urinals"
    Errrr... Me neither... Public gents' toilets are usually in a single room. Urinals are "in the open" (although, if the urinal was designed for single-person-use they sometimes have privacy shields between them). The cubicles are there to increase privacy when using the standard toilet basins.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBoy View Post
    Then you take a dump with no door, and a teacher in the bathroom watching you to see you aren't smoking or taking any drugs, or if you are lucky enough to get in there at a time where there is no teacher there you are still unlucky as some bullies are going to flip you over and dunk your head in your own shit.

Tiny - Nope there clearly isn't a law as the council were there very frequently doing inspections or work and they never had a problem with the way the school were doing things.
    I'm really shocked by that! I went to a PTA meeting/event at a school recently. I couldn't find the staff/visitors' loos, so I used the boys' (it was late at night and all the kids had gone home). I was pretty surprised to see that they were open-plan so anyone walking down the corridor could see into them, which I guess cuts down on bullying and smoking (I remember the toilets at our school always stank of cigarette smoke). I was particularly un-nerved whilst standing at the urinal as I suddenly noticed the warning about being on CCTV!!! I'm amazed that they're allowed to do that, but the camera was at the opposite end of the toilet so anyone using it would only see your back. And all the cubicles had lockable doors! So, I was surprised at the design, but it did seem to make sense -- it felt more open and you couldn't just hide in the toilets instead of going to lessons or to smoke a fag, but whilst using them "legitimately" your privacy would be maintained.

I don't think I'd be very happy letting kids go to a school where having a dump was a voyeuristic spectator sport... If I was such a parent, I'd be absolutely furious and would demand they provide suitable facilities immediately.