Thread: Diaper Lover from Perth, WA

Default Diaper Lover from Perth, WA

Hello Everyone,

I have been a nappy lover since i can remember.. all started with wearing multiple undies then borrowing some of my cousins nappies then eventually getting into adult ones hehe.. Im 36 years old, i live with my wife in joondalup, Western Australia who knows about my fetish and is comfortable letting me participating in it, we are parents to a lovely 6yr girl who has sometimes caught me wearing lol.. but i try to hide them as best as i can lol...
    i am very open minded and unshockable which does help with some fetishes people have..

Have a happy wet diapered day :-)

Last edited by HogansHeroes; 20-Dec-2012 at 02:44. Reason: removed meetup request

Always glad to greet a fellow Aussie AB/DL to the site ^^

I'm from Adelaide myself, but it is always nice to get to know more people from the community closer to home

Seems a lot of australians and invading lately, great to see more perth people specifically ^^
    Im from perth also

What other sorts of things do you get upto outside of abdlism ?

Welcome Nappilover! There are a few Aussies on here. Its a great community! Second the above, any hobbies etc?