View Poll Results: Do you sleep with your plushy(s) above or under the covers?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prefer to sleep with them ABOVE the covers.

14 10.85%
  • Prefer to sleep with them BELOW the covers.

90 69.77%
  • Yay, I pressed a button!!

25 19.38%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For those of you that sleep with your plushies...

Default For those of you that sleep with your plushies...

Do you sleep with your plushy/plushies under your covers or above your covers? I usually sleep with mine beneath my covers. I love to hold onto them tightly and feel their super soft plushiness directly against me when I fall sleep. However this usually leads to more washes since I sometimes sweat in my sleep (especially if it's hot out and/or I fall asleep with my head under the covers) so I was just wondering how you guys feel about it.

I sleep with my puppy plushie next to my pillow where I can put my head on him when I'm sucking on my bottle. Sometimes if I wakeup during the night I'll pull him under the covers.

I always tuck my two bears Snuggles and Cuddles in and sleep in the middle

Depends, if I have cold hands below(winter)
    If I have warm hands above(summer)
    If my hands are busy... Texting. I put him next to me.

- Fox

I voted option C because they way I sleep with my plushie, it's BOTH above and under the covers at the same time. Now let me explain it if I can...

When I go to sleep with my plushie (whichever it may be) I'm usually laying on my right side, blankets draped over my left shoulder, my plushie held in my left hand at my chest - or - between my left arm and chest if it's a bigger plush; my right arm bent at the elbow with my right hand at my face on the pillows. Usually the plushie is exposed in that crevice where the blanket bends from shoulder to mattress.

Make sense?

why would you sleep with your plushie above the covers?

I don't want to make any offensive generalisations BUT people who sleep with their plushies over the covers instead of hugging them under the cover are essentially heartless. They don't really love their plushies, they just use them as a cutesy distraction to stop you from noticing the really important fact about them, which is this: they have the cold, dead eyes of a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    why would you sleep with your plushie above the covers?

I don't want to make any offensive generalisations BUT people who sleep with their plushies over the covers instead of hugging them under the cover are essentially heartless. They don't really love their plushies, they just use them as a cutesy distraction to stop you from noticing the really important fact about them, which is this: they have the cold, dead eyes of a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    not an argument Fire, we can't see from that documentary photo evidence where the Teddy Bear was when the boy went to sleep: it only tells us that Teddies protect us from monsters which come in the night, something we all knew anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    not an argument Fire, we can't see from that documentary photo evidence where the Teddy Bear was when the boy went to sleep: it only tells us that Teddies protect us from monsters which come in the night, something we all knew anyway.
    if I were to sleep with all my plushies under the covers I would be buried or sleeping on the floor.