Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admitting It

Default Admitting It

Alright, I think I'm gonna admit it: I'm an adult baby. I've been kinda afraid of it because even though I liked diapers, I couldn't see myself being an AB. I prefer to be independant and am the most responsible person both at work and home. But after a while I've been entertaining babyish qualities and finding out I actually enjoy them!
    I've been sucking on pacifiers, crawling around on the floor, hugging a plushie, I even just bought a bottle recently. Heck, I've gotten so bad as to start a diaper story!
    I thought I would get it off my chest.

Congrats on saying that you enjoy AB things. I do my AB thing at bedtime. Getting into my overnight diaper, plastic pants, footie sleeper, bottle of juice,my paci along with
    my puppie plushie. Which i sleep with every night. I don't do any AB things during the day.

Well, like you said, you're surrounded by crazy people and you fit right in. I feel the same way...haha. I enjoy the same things, and I always sleep with my big teddy bear. He comforts me. If you can separate one world from the other, you're in good shape.

I don't think it's necessary to feel confined to labels. I consider myself a DL, sure, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy some AB stuff. I have a paci, a few bottles, a onsie and other stuff. I rarely use it but every now and then I just feel the mood to and go ahead and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowJoe View Post
    Alright, I think I'm gonna admit it: I'm an adult baby.
    I can imagine how hard it must have been to type that, so congratulations. It's just a label it's true but it symbolises that you've accepted another part of yourself and that is always a good thing. I hope you're enjoying taking your first baby steps into this side of your personality

Default Admitting It

I admitted it to my parents and that did not go so well, things are better now though...the only person I ever admitted to being an AB was my ex and I did it through a letter something I wish I would have handled differently but I was glad to get it off my chest. Unfortunately she did not respond so well and instead of just losing the girl I loved, I lost and completely fell out of touch with one of my best friends in the process. I have told various people about my DL side but I think the AB is a different level of trust IMO.

i feel that at the beginning of the road people start to enjoy the diapers for sexual purpose (or me) but when that gets old you experiment and find other things your interested in... i may as well be heading down this same road.

Congratulations! I was afraid of admitting this to myself at first as well. It can be a scary thing, but I personally think it's easier to admit to yourself when you like something so that you can enjoy it.

good job. been more accepting of it myself, I know it isn't easy.

There is really nothing wrong with being an adult baby.

It sometimes amuses me that so many people that are into diapers will openly admit that they are a DL yet they will completely deny being an AB even though it is more than obvious. Like there is some extra shame to being an AB.

There are plenty of us who are very self reliant, independent and responsible yet we are also AB.

In my opinion accepting and embracing this most tender side of your personality can be a wonderfully sweet experience.