Thread: Training Pants

Trainers

Default Training Pants

Hey guys.

I bought the Baby-Pants training pants: Baby Training Pants for Adults (Blue Dinosaur ones)

I must say that I like them very much. My RP age is around four, so it really lets me act like a real potty-training preschooler.

Anyway, I had one question:

What is the best and/or fastest way to wash/dry wet cloth trainers without using laundry machines?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainers View Post
    Hey guys.

I bought the Baby-Pants training pants: Baby Training Pants for Adults (Blue Dinosaur ones)

I must say that I like them very much. My RP age is around four, so it really lets me act like a real potty-training preschooler.

Anyway, I had one question:

What is the best and/or fastest way to wash/dry wet cloth trainers without using laundry machines?

Go back on their web site and read the article in their diaper section. It tells how to launder and care for them. Hand washing and air drying will be time consuming.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 18-Dec-2012 at 21:43. Reason: fixing quote tags

Trainers

How long do I wash/dry one trainer?

Default Re: Training Pants

Generally speaking, like a cloth diaper I'd use hot water with warm rinse especially if you #2 in them. If you only #1 in them you are okay with towels. Training pants are toughest to get dry even in a dryer so you needto plenty of time. I have a pair if "My First Pants" which are really thick so I know this first hand.