Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Musical Taste

Default Musical Taste

Since this is an Off-Topic Thread...I thought I may be able to get to know some people through interests in Music. My Baby Girl, and I both listen to a range of music from Death Metal to Jazz, and Classical:

Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Cattle Decapitation, Emperor, Watain, Dark Funeral, Behemoth, Atheist, Guthrie Govan, Wu Tang Clan, Dr. Dre, N.W.A., Tchaikovsky, Bach, Aeon Spoke, Aerosmith, Alice In Chains, Misfits, Koffin Kats, Zombie Ghost Train, Danzig.

The list goes on, and on. You guys' musical interests?

i like music as follow :
    the prodigy. gorillaz,eminem,scooter,n-dubz,blondie,bryan adams, iron maiden, metallica,tinie tempah,david guetta,phill collins,sash, shakira, rhianna, jay z, 50cent, black eyed peas, timberland,s ome comilation stuff, sam sparrow,duffy,adele,ub40, linkin park,ayaz and lots more i cant remember.

I dig Iron Maiden, I saw them in Atlanta with Alice Cooper earlier this year

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    I dig Iron Maiden, I saw them in Atlanta with Alice Cooper earlier this year
    i would love to go and see the iron maiden live. but i live in the uk so its probs never gonna happen now. shame really

I listen to a wide range of stuff, from old-timey string bands to 70s punk to 90s alt hip hop, but my absolute favs are Cocteau Twins, Dead Can Dance, Stereolab, Throwing Muses, David Bowie (70s) and Talking Heads.
    Last edited by Elibean; 19-Dec-2012 at 02:21.

I'm a classically trained musician with classical tastes:
    Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi, Brahms, Ravel, Tchaikovsky, Strauss, Paganini, Mendelssohn, and Chopin to name a few.

I also like Jazz, Gypsy music, and Irish folk.

Favorite bands:
    -Green Day
    -Rammstein
    -Eisbrecher
    -Insane Clown Posse

I also enjoy a lot of music from asia whether it's from an anime or people like Psy or Maximum the Hormone who did the theme song for Death Note.

I am happy to say that I am giving current music trends (especially Dubstep) the middle finger.
    The artists I currently have on my Playlist: AC/DC, Aerosmith, Asia, Bananarama, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, Cheap Trick, Dead or Alive, Def Leppard, Dire Straits, Don Henley, Duran Duran, Eddie Money, Electric Light Orchestra, Foreigner, Jimmy Buffett, Joan Jett, John Cougar Mellencamp, Men at work, Men without hats, Michael Jackson, Pat Benatar, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, Poison, Prince, Propoganda, Quiet Riot, Rick Springfield, Robert Palmer, Rush, Scorpions, Styx, Supertramp, Tears for Fears, The Buggles, The Eagles, The Knack, The Police, Thomas Dolby, Toto, Van Halen, Whitney Houston, and Whitesnake.

And that describes my musical taste.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    Since this is an Off-Topic Thread...I thought I may be able to get to know some people through interests in Music. My Baby Girl, and I both listen to a range of music from Death Metal to Jazz, and Classical:

Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Cattle Decapitation, Emperor, Watain, Dark Funeral, Behemoth, Atheist, Guthrie Govan, Wu Tang Clan, Dr. Dre, N.W.A., Tchaikovsky, Bach, Aeon Spoke, Aerosmith, Alice In Chains, Misfits, Koffin Kats, Zombie Ghost Train, Danzig.

The list goes on, and on. You guys' musical interests?
    I am the Baby Girl :3

M1dy, Three Steaps Ahead, Kruder & Dorfmeister, Buckethead, Kraftwerk, Cybotron.

I like long mixes or festival compilations. Qontinent, Defqon 1, Thunderdome, Masters of Hardcore.