Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to diapers

Default New to diapers

So I'm really new to this sort of stuff and would like some help with trying to find more out about this lifestyle.

I'd really like to find some diapers for myself, but admittedly am a bit too embarrassed at this moment to likely go through with it. I have considered ordering online, but seeing as how I live on campus for the most part, I'm kinda worried about the packaging that would be visible in the mailroom. I do however have a dorm all to myself, so I guess there's that advantage, still, I am a bit nervous about going through with this. I guess I need a little advice or something on how to begin.

first of all i would say that most sites when they send diapers and private stuff. they often do such discreetly. when i bought mine off of ebay, they just came in a big cardboard box. there was apsolutly no sign on the box what was init.

i would first suggest that maybe you order a sample from a website. then i would try it when you have time to yourself. see what you think of it and whether you want to buy some or not. then go from there.

i would have to say that i bought mine from ebay. they have a special ABDL shop. but i would recomen that you take at a look at some of the ABDL threads on this site first ok. but if you still want to order them off of ebay the shop name is called cuddlzor something like that ok

Quote Originally Posted by NimbusRaincloud View Post
    Where did you get them from? I'm trying to find a good website to order off of
    Just gonna chime in my here and do a shout out to XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies. XP is a great source for diapers and discreteness is a first principle there. I've ordered from them both while in university and home between semesters and no matter what it's plain brown boxes.

if you have a car, try craigslist. you can find better and/or cheaper diapers than usual. and the deal can be done in a more discreet (but still public!) place, like a library parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by whisko View Post
    if you have a car, try craigslist. you can find better and/or cheaper diapers than usual. and the deal can be done in a more discreet (but still public!) place, like a library parking lot.
    I probably wouldn't do that unless I really needed to. Though I will put it as a possible option

ABU is in plain packages, or you could do Amazon, and get them in the Amazon "Smile" box which is what they always ship amazon items in. Another alternative (though very difficult for first timers) is buying them at the store. I almost had a heart attack my first few times. It's also kind of easy if you can fit into Goodnites or Underjams (bedwetting pullups for school age kids and teens) because you can easily pick them up with groceries, and if you are buying alot of groceries, with the fact that they are usually for kids, its totally inconspicuous. good luck!