Thread: Adult Onesie help...

Default Adult Onesie help...

I'm going to purchase the 4care Body Stocking from XP Medical.
    I need help picking the right size. I'm 33 x 32 waist.

Can I get away with getting the small (24 to 32) or would I need to get the medium (28 to 37) or large (32 to 43)? I am talking to the people that have bought them before,... which would you get, IF me? What's the best fit?

Obviously, I don't want it to be to loose and I also don't want to buy one that is to small also. This will be my first onesie buy. I'd like to try to get it right if I can. Thanks!

The material these are made of is very very nice. Soft but durable feeling. Also - seams are very well done too.

I found it far too short to be useable for me - I'd recommend sizing up...especially if your torso is above average length (I.e. not necessarily height).

Default Re: Adult Onesie help...

I ordered 3 of the large and after a few washings they don't fit anymore. I am a 38 without padding and a 42/40 with so I need to sell the ones I have and get the next size or go different brand

if they shrink so much in just a few washes. why buy them. youll just have to buy more in couple of a weeks or so. sounds like a waste of money to me

Quote Originally Posted by dlguy4life View Post
    I'm going to purchase the 4care Body Stocking from XP Medical.
    I need help picking the right size. I'm 33 x 32 waist.

Can I get away with getting the small (24 to 32) or would I need to get the medium (28 to 37) or large (32 to 43)? I am talking to the people that have bought them before,... which would you get, IF me? What's the best fit?

Obviously, I don't want it to be to loose and I also don't want to buy one that is to small also. This will be my first onesie buy. I'd like to try to get it right if I can. Thanks!
    Assuming that is a pants measurement, I'm a 34 X 32, and the medium is what i got. It fits very well, but if you wear overly thick (or moreso expansive) diapers it may be a little too tight. Though when I say overly expansive I'm talking about a boosted Dry 24/7. I have plans tomorrow that requires wearing my 4Care body stocking. If you're willing to wait another day, I'll report my findings if you'd like. It's been a while since I used it so my memory is a little foggy other than the medium was great to use for my size.

EDIT:
    If you don't want to wait, from what I recall the medium body suit for me was pretty much fine all things considered. Think of it this way, being the waist size you are the material has to stretch from its default size for the lower medium bracket (28 inch waists). And then it's additional expanding capacity (to accommodate 37 inch waists) is diaper space. At least that's how I look at it. But if I was wearing a non-boosted Dry 24/7, I'm pretty sure the medium would be perfect. And it's good quality material.

If you're looking for a different style body suit (i.e. with sleeves). Easy Access Clothing has some great products as well. I reviewed my purchase with them a while back. You can read it here.
    Last edited by Alpha; 18-Dec-2012 at 08:58. Reason: Added extra info

sounds like something i should look into asap.

To me waist and torso measurements are important. I've got 8 onesies 6 from Fetware and 2 from Baby-Pants. There all size medium. I have a 40" waist and a 31" torso.
    The ones from Fetware fit real good and haven't shrunk. The one's from Baby-Pants are long in the torso and still haven't shrunk to fit up to my diaper. They claim there
    supposed to shrink up to 2". I haven't worn them over my Dry24/7's and under my footies at night.

Default Re: Adult Onesie help...

So I ended up not wearing it today. So my update won't be coming later today. It felt a little tighter than I wanted to wear out in public. My diaper of choice is a (boosted) Dry 24/7 so if you wear thick it may be a little tight. It wasn't uncomfortable but I was moving around a lot today and didn't want to work through it.

That being said I switched to my Easy Access Clothing body suit and it was comforting.

But if you're wanting something that keeps your diaper close then the 4Care product won't be a bad decision. It was just a little too close this morning because of my diaper of choice. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

I have washed mine alot and they do shrink at first but after that they stretch back out. They are really good and I wear them all the time

Quote Originally Posted by mtdl84 View Post
    I ordered 3 of the large and after a few washings they don't fit anymore. I am a 38 without padding and a 42/40 with so I need to sell the ones I have and get the next size or go different brand

I would choose the larger size (28-37) because it will very likely shrink. Maybe just buy one for now and try it for a week or so and see what it does after you wash it.