Thread: Leaving for a while

BabyJayk

Default Leaving for a while

I believe the title says it all. I don't really expect anyone to care. Its simply the fact that reason I stayed at all no longer exists. My Mommy Kaydeeroo left without saying anything (her profile is still up, that's just how little she cared for what happened) but maybe someday we will both come back.

Originally I came here to chat with other AB's, but I stayed because I wanted to be part of a site that offered a safe place for those under 18 to ask questions and vent. Now that this is not being allowed there really isn't a good reason for me to stay. There are other reasons at play here, but that's major one. I understand why Moo did what Moo did, and I am not upset with anyone, its just my reason for remaining here has expired.

So cheers to all!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJayk View Post
    I believe the title says it all. I don't really expect anyone to care. Its simply the fact that reason I stayed at all no longer exists. My Mommy Kaydeeroo left without saying anything (her profile is still up, that's just how little she cared for what happened) but maybe someday we will both come back.

Originally I came here to chat with other AB's, but I stayed because I wanted to be part of a site that offered a safe place for those under 18 to ask questions and vent. Now that this is not being allowed there really isn't a good reason for me to stay. There are other reasons at play here, but that's major one. I understand why Moo did what Moo did, and I am not upset with anyone, its just my reason for remaining here has expired.

So cheers to all!
    Hey there Jayk! I wish you all the best during your break and I hope that you come visit us again soon Would love to have you back!

Enjoy your times, and I hope that ADISC has helped you in the past, and that you will never forget us.

- Lobie