Thread: Almost footie pjs?

Default Almost footie pjs?

I don't know if this would be the right place to post this but anyways I saw this and I was like maybe you guys might be interested.

Forever Lazy (3 Sizes)

They somewhat look like footie pjs on sale for like 7 bucks + shipping. I don't know what are your thoughts on this?

I wouldn't waste my money on those. After a couple of washings they'll probably fall apart.

Seen those before, but I'd expect them to be rather easy to rip/snag any stitching on them.

i wouldent waste my money on those either. i would much rather buy proper ABDL clothes. only poroblem for me is where to get some that are babyish. not just your typical ABDL clothes

NyteFox

ITS winter time =]=]=] That means that footie pjs are on sale at walmart and target i already have a pair that are blue with skulls but i also plan to get cupcakes and hello kitty

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    i wouldent waste my money on those either. i would much rather buy proper ABDL clothes. only poroblem for me is where to get some that are babyish. not just your typical ABDL clothes
    I agree, I just ordered some Footie Jammies from Baby-Pants. They look really childish with a zipper which goes down the leg that it also can be locked.

P.S. Capital's are your friend.

i love thows to bad the zipper is in the front were i can still pick my way free of it:P

Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    I agree, I just ordered some Footie Jammies from Baby-Pants. They look really childish with a zipper which goes down the leg that it also can be locked.

P.S. Capital's are your friend.

They are really cheaply made and don't look very good in real life. I bought some for my dad (they were on clearance over the summer at shopko) to give him for christmas because he was sad last year that my brother got footy pajamas and all he got were themed pj bottoms. I loved buying my 20 year old brother footy pjs, it tickled my little side without outing me in any way. This year will be almost as good. Now I only wish my grandparents would give us footy pajamas to wear on christmas eve.

hehe well that is fun i got my brothers and my sister and my mom One piece pjs (thow with out feet) that are thiemed

After owning footie pajamas from Snug as a Bug and Jumpin Jammers the cheap ones like Forever Lazy and the ones that Walmart has seem to be pretty darn cheaply made. Besides, there is just something about the Forever Lazy pajamas and the guys that started that company that just don't set well with me.

Personally I say stick with quality because it is worth it in terms of comfort, look, feel and overall durability.