Thread: Greetings from Ireland

Default Greetings from Ireland

Hey there internet folks, just a 20-something AB saying hi. Pretty busy these days with college, studying Computer Science for anyone whose curious. That being said great site, and has loads of great information. Keep it up gang! Stay comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by psmods View Post
    Hey there internet folks, just a 20-something AB saying hi. Pretty busy these days with college, studying Computer Science for anyone whose curious. That being said great site, and has loads of great information. Keep it up gang! Stay comfy.
    Heya psmods! Welcome to ADISC

Another Computer Scientist aboard huh? I'm also finishing up my degree (Although, I've taken *ever* CS course offered at my University). I'm mostly interested in the UX Design and HCI fields, a little bit into the whole AI field as well. So, what more do you do, have any favourite games? What's your favourite programming language?

Right now I'm taking a small break from gaming, but I was playing Saints Row 3 recently, since I got it in the recent Humble Bundle. My favourite programming language, if I could choose between anything is Haskell, then maybe Nemerle. However, from what I use, what I do, and how I like to do things... It always ends up boiling down to C#.

Hope to hear back from you soon, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site! Also hope to see you start contributing more and making all kinds of friends =)

- Lobie

Hi there! Great to have another Irish in the group. Do you game much? I assume you own a ps3?