Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers at the airport

Default Diapers at the airport

So, I'm flying tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of flying. But I was thinking that I'll have plenty of downtime and I'll be on a plane for a while. So I was thinking about going diapered.

On the other hand, I'm a little nervous about security. I'm sure you're allowed, but it might be suspicious or strange. I'll be traveling alone, and so I really don't care if security or other people see it while checking me over.

Have any of you tried it or hae any experience doing it? How did it go?

You can go diapered I now some people Who have done it.

They just pat you down and they are not going to say anything about it. (you could get them fired I'm sure if you had a real problem)

Although bring 1-2 changes with you in case in a =carry on.

BTW I am going to be flying for 5 hours in a few years what do you think :P

I do it basically EVERYTIME I fly.. it's amazing.. I usually wear a bambino or something thicker, jeans, and a sweatshirt sometimes tied around my waist. It's really nice to be able to relax while flying and waiting in the airport sooo cool

Least I know down here security don't even touch you at all, provided you clear the metal detectors and all that jazz.

Besides, what's the worst that could happen? They're paid to be professional and respect people using the airport services. They aren't exactly going to be pointing and laughing, and last I checked, incontinence products weren't illegal.

Nonetheless, I'm sure the airlines would prefer to keep their seats dry, which does mean respecting the dignity of their passengers!

I didn't have any problems the one time I flew diapered. I had changes in my carry on bag, and changed in the bathroom during my layover.

I've never been felt up by an airport security dude except for one time when I somehow managed to set off the metal detector in Poland. You should be fine.

Since we're on the topic of airport security, don't you hate it when you have to take your shoes off at the security checkpoint?

Ah the only time I ever got searched was when I had that dead dodo bird in my bag.....

I've never riddin a plane.

I've been pat down by a security dude in England. He also must have felt the diaper although they deliberately exclude private areas. Of course he didn't say anything. In fact, he never even had a split-second lag in his small talk (about the weather or what I had done in England or whatever) because I probably wasn't the first person who was wearing a diaper.

Hm, all right . You've convinced me; I'm going to try it haha. Thanks for the input.

Nope I had no problems ether. Just behave yourself and you should be clear.