Thread: Hi everybody

Default Hi everybody

Hi, names Kingwolfyx.

I'm normally pretty shy, only got a few friends that I can actually talk with. Being an AB didn't make it any easier to talk to people while hiding it. This is the first time I've felt comfortable joining a site like this and being part of the community so this all feels very new to me.

I've been interested in diapers and regression for 4 years now, and for the life of me I still can't figure out why... Oh well :3

I am quite fond of Anime/Manga and the Japanese culture and am a fan of many video games (other than those blasted modern shooters). I spend most of my time on the internet playing games and watching youtube.

I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for on this site, but I feel it's a good idea to join in-case I need any help. Also I'll be willing to help other with my past experiences, not that I have many.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Welcome to adisc!

This is a great site you would have trouble with your AB side, and it's also great that your willing to help others.

I must admit that I'm not too big of a manga/anime fan, however there are a couple of series I like very well, like Astro Boy and One Piece. Do you have any favourite mangas that you would like to share?

Hi amon. I actually am a bit of a One Piece fan myself. My favorite series right now are Cowboy Bebop and Fate/Stay Night.

heya kingwolf.

just saying hi

what sort of games on the net do u like to play?
    im a big mmorpg guy. i spend a lot of my time playing on a game called runescape.
    i too like to listen to music.
    i have a huge collection of it.
    what sort of music do u like ?

Hi tennismad. When it comes to video games, im a fair big RPG fan, MMORPG's aren't my usual game as they tend to be a bit slow and fairly expensive if you want to go all out into it. I mainly play fantasy rpg's and hack/slash fighters, but the occasional shooter and sandbox game is good. I'm on steam most the time, so feel free to ask my account if you want to talk sometime about games and other topics. When it comes to music, I love electronica and J-pop.

i mostly like clubby,techno,dancey music along with a bit of rock and metal. i like some other genres of music. but these are my favorites. i play runescape and its actually quite good as i only pay 5 pound a month for membership thats it. no downloads or anything (might need flash updat or download but that it) and you can play without having to pay for membership. obviously tho non members dont get all the features. but i love it. i spend about 5-6 hoours a day on it with my music blaring as loud as it can go. i wish it would go louder but it dosent. its a shame really but there you go.