Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

Default New Here

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a Psychology Major in college, with plans to eventually get a PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I consider myself to be an AB/DL, as well as a caretaker. I have an interest in diapers and regression on the AB/DL side, as well as hopefully learning some parenting tips on the caretaker side.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I really enjoy psychology, as a hobby, in addition to studying it in school. I'm also interested in medicine and philosophy. I play a little guitar, do a bit of singing, and a little video editing.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

In all honesty, I still experience a great sense of shame for wanting to be an AB. I have no qualms if others are, and do not find infantilism in general to be a shameful thing, but I'm ashamed of myself for being an AB. Because of this, I find it very difficult to regress and let go. I feel guilty for wanting to be taken care of like that, as if I'm demanding too much of the other person. There are also various other issues that go into that. I have a much easier time playing a caretaker. I hope to become more comfortable with the little side of myself, and also learn to be a better caretaker.

welcome to the site you will enjoy it's a great site to get to know others who can support you anyway you can think of.

your welcome how did u find this site. and what are u looking for as far as this site.

I found it via a Google search I believe. And I'm looking feel more comfortable with regression and how to be a better caretaker.

Welcome to the site! Just wanted to say... fantastic username! Mental note to self: must use the word "whimsy" more often...

Hey there! I know the feeling in your last paragraph... I consider myself mostly a DL who aspires to be an AB in some portion... But my mummy is in Afghanistan, so I have to wait. I worry that she will think I am a needy twit, but I also want to just give it a try and try to get myself to relax.

So... Couple questions. First! Have you ever had someone that you were able to regress with and enjoy your AB side, or is it just an aspiration?

Second question... And this one is REALLY important, so please read it carefully!

What is your favorite dessert?

I have only dabbled in the AB world and by that I mean I have not had much experience at all. I have never used anything other than diapers around anyone before and I have never even really rp'ed this scenario. My favorite desert would have to be homemade chocolate chip cookies, smores, or tiramisue.

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely go for it if you'd like to give it a try. And my girlfriend and I switch off the role of parent and AB, but I usually have trouble with regression. She's awesome though and is trying to help me out with it.

My favorite dessert is vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing, in either cake or cupcake form. What's your favorite dessert?

- - - Updated - - -

All of your favorite desserts sound delicious!

heya. i am an AB but also fairly new to this site. what sort of stuff do you like to play on the guitar ? also what type of stuff do you lie to sing ?