Thread: Another newbie...

Default Another newbie...

Hi guys I'm new here! I've known about this site for a while now and finally made to decision to join....

I'm an apprentice family support worker at the minute who has a passion for books especially young adult fiction. I'm also quite a movie buff. =D

It's nice to be here, I think this seems like a great community. =) It's seems just the place I've been looking for.

My favourite movie currently is 500 Days Of Summer. Of all time, The Shining. My current favourite changes all the time though! xD

Hello, Keira, and welcome! I'm DL/incontinent and very glad that you are here. Have you read The Hunger Games trilogy? It's some really good fiction geared toward young adults but written so well that everyone can appreciate it. I'm a musician and play piano. Wishing you the very best! May you find much good information and many great friends here.

heres johny. i think this saying is quite funny. the best bit of the shining for me when he breaks though the door with the axe and says "heres johny" i love it so funny