Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving for a while

xdeadx

Default Leaving for a while

Just leaving for a little while guys. Got a lot of shit in my head and I really need to clear it out. Think I'm being a little to much pressure on a few people and myself in the process. So yea, don't feel like going into too much detail. I'll come back sometime later this month most likely.
    This dancer is out.

EmeraldsAndLime

Always good to take time off every now and then... ~_~

Seeya! Least we know you're coming back!

Take it easy. Don't clear your head out all the way while you're gone, there's stuff in there you need.

We'll see you when you get back

Hope to see you back again soon. We could really use you around here with all that stuff in that head of yours.

It's always good just to step back for awhile, and look your situation over,and when your done you will feel better about yourself and others around you.

See ya around and take it easy for awhile....

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    It's always good just to step back for awhile, and look your situation over,and when your done you will feel better about yourself and others around you.
    Well said there, ballucanb!!

xdeadx, I'll be waiting for your return!! Take care of yourself, little one & mommy will be here for you when you get back!! **hugs**

Hope you get your head back into a place you like it. See ya when you get back. Pressure can feel really bad, but you just have to work through it. Don't get too down about it though, just try to enjoy what you can.

xdeadx

*has returned* Now you all get to die at the hand of my un evil wrath of bunnies