Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yep...It's a living.

Talking Yep...It's a living.

Hi,
    I am totally new here, but hope to stay a while. I've been in diapers off and on my whole life. Been wearing 24/7 for six years. Diagnosed with urge incon (overactive bladder and irritable bowel), panic disorder, bedwetting and night terrors and had them ever since I can remember. Pretty normal otherwise... I'm married and in my early 40's. I am pretty active. I surf, play ultimate frisbee, hike, camp, bike and work out. Pretty hard on my body though, I've had a lot of spills and injuries (4 knee surgeries). I also like punk rock, computer gaming, reading and board games. I have an advanced degree in science.

I wore Pampers as a kid and now I wear Abena's during the day. At night it's cloth and plastic pants. History with diapers is a longggggggggg one. Lot's of experience and happy to help others. Really I joined this group because it seemed like a decent place for some support and friendship. Thanks for reading.
    Spaz

DannyTheNinja

Welcome aboard! Wow, sounds like you're a man of many talents! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

--Danny

Default Not sure about the talent part...

Thanks, but I don't know about the talent part. I just like to do a lot of different things. Probably could be diagnosed with attention deficit. I'm off to bed now so I'll check back tomorrow. See ya.

Advanced degree in science, you mean like a MA or a PhD? If so what field, or what was your concentration. As for computer gaming, favorite game?

Welcome! You sound like a pretty cool guy, and ditto what Hypno said.
    Oh, and whats your setup like?

Welcome to the ADISC forum Spaz, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Best of Luck,
    EpicPie

Welcome to the forum, Spaz!! Enjoy your stay!! Your avatar is really cute by btw!!

DannyTheNinja

Yeah I have ADHD too

--Danny

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Advanced degree in science, you mean like a MA or a PhD? If so what field, or what was your concentration. As for computer gaming, favorite game?
    Hey HypnoToad, that's a cool name, my degree is an M.S. in Biology. I study herps. Favorite game is Half-Life2, but I was playing Crysis until my computer died. Building a new one now.
    Spaz

Heh welcome to the forum. I like you're avatar.