Hey, I am not here to plug so no image or links lol, but I am here to ask other people in the age regression scene what they would like to see within a age regression website.

The website is going to the basics so this question is to the people that find age regression relaxing/part of there life or something they need to complete there life, I am sorry no real place for a sexual fetish.

So what I would like to know from you guys is what things would you like to see on a users profile, please keep in mind that the site will be sticking to PG-13 content where will be a adult story section for written works but that's about it.

I was thinking so far, Avata, Website Username, Age Regression age or Age Regression Role so if your a care giver you wouldn't have a Age it would be a role, About you section, this would be about your what you like and thing you enjoy this is not only for diapers but other things in your life, then there will a section where you can declare how you got in to it and at what age, maybe when the site is going I might also then make a poll so we know what age is most comment to start wanting to regress or wanting nappies/diapers.

I am open to ideas