Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hello all You can call me Nay. Im not an ABDL, but I look at myself as a nurturer. My fiance and I have been trying to have a baby for 4 yrs with no success. I feel like I have so much love to give to a baby/child. Im hoping that I can meet new people, and just help where I can. Im sorry if I sound like a total weirdo, since Im not trying to be. I hope it makes sense, lol. I figure I can tell you a little about myself, Im a little person, 29 yrs old, and have the most amazing fiance ever! I love to read, spend time w/ my niece and nephew, and the rest of my family. If there's anything else you want to know, please ask. Im looking forward to making new friends.

}i{ Nay }i{

Last edited by HogansHeroes; 16-Dec-2012 at 08:47. Reason: removed purple font, as it for staff to use

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterNay View Post
    Hello all You can call me Nay. Im not an ABDL, but I look at myself as a nurturer. My fiance and I have been trying to have a baby for 4 yrs with no success. I feel like I have so much love to give to a baby/child. Im hoping that I can meet new people, and just help where I can. Im sorry if I sound like a total weirdo, since Im not trying to be. I hope it makes sense, lol. I figure I can tell you a little about myself, Im a little person, 29 yrs old, and have the most amazing fiance ever! I love to read, spend time w/ my niece and nephew, and the rest of my family. If there's anything else you want to know, please ask. Im looking forward to making new friends.

}i{ Nay }i{

Heya Nay! Welcome to ADISC.

Interesting story you have Makes sense, well as much sense as any AB/DL story could :P

Typically for an intro we like to know more about you, so what are some of your hobbies? Anything interesting about you that you would like to share?

I'm a comp sci student who is mostly interested in programming, typically C# with more of an interest in the area of UX Design and HCI,

Hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie

hey just poping round to say hi. it would be nice to know wht your hobbies include. i am a huge football fan (not american football) i am also a huge sports fan in both watching and playing most sports. but it would be nice to know a bit more about you ok. please let us know sson ok

Aww... I wish you all the luck with having a child some day. Have you looked into adoption? I am hoping to adopt a child when I am financially stable. Adopting is really one of the most kind and amazing things you can do for a child with no family. In any case, welcome to the site! I have several friends who are little people, as well.

So, couple questions for you... How did you meet your fiance? Congratulations, by the way.

Second question... This one is REALLLLLLY important... Do you prefer oranges or apples?

Finally, as you are new to the community, there are some questions you might have! I think you should take a look at this link, here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...w-members.html and skim through it. It will cover a lot of things that you should know, and it is really good information to have, plus it is a magnificent piece of literature, very enticing! If there is anything you want to know, you should definitely ask. We love to answer questions here, so don't be afraid! ^.^

Once again, welcome to the forum and I hope you find a place in the weird and wonderful world of ADISC!