Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: School massacre 12/14/12

Unhappy School massacre 12/14/12

Well let us mourn the lost of so many kids and adults that was killed in the school in Connecticut. So close to the holidays it so unfair for family and friends who lost someone.

My sister work in the school system CA. My nephew also goes to school. It could of happen anywhere.

Please note and this happen in many people If you want to give Money to family's or schools for any major natural disaster. Just make sure it a Legit place of donation.

Aye we saw that as well. Truly unfortunate. It's about as groundless as a random attack can be what kind of 20 year old attacks an elementary school... seriously.

My friend from Australia said he saw it all over the news. It was really sad hearing how they talked about... 20 very young kids hoping to see Christmas this year... 20 families without tier children. It is very sad.

I don't know Rissy. Until they get more info they will tell us. His brother saying he had a Mental illness. But info still sketchy

I have been really depressed since I read about this... I wish he could have been taken alive to suffer. Nobody deserves a quick death on their own terms that would do that... I might be in and out for a couple days, things like this really get me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I don't know Rissy. Until they get more info they will tell us. His brother saying he had a Mental illness. But info still sketchy
    I heard he was autistic but had other issues as well that are yet to be specified.

I'm sorry, but autism doesn't make you violent. And he was described as an introvert, not autistic. Maybe he was considered aspergers, but, again, that doesn't lead to killing 20 children. That is something else entirely. That is a loss of humanity. Don't even try to stick a label on that, especially autism, because I can guarantee you that a huge portion of the community here could be labeled aspergers, which is just a fancy term for "slightly autistic." Don't put us in with that monster, he is not the same.

Gabby Gifford's husband Mark Kelly had one of the best statements; "As we mourn, we must sound a call for our leaders to stand up and do what is right. This time our response must consist of more than regret, sorrow, and condolence. The children of Sandy Hook Elementary School and all victims of gun violence deserve leaders who have the courage to participate in a meaningful discussion about our gun laws - and how they can be reformed and better enforced to prevent gun violence and death in America. This can no longer wait".

Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    Gabby Gifford's husband Mark Kelly had one of the best statements; "As we mourn, we must sound a call for our leaders to stand up and do what is right. This time our response must consist of more than regret, sorrow, and condolence. The children of Sandy Hook Elementary School and all victims of gun violence deserve leaders who have the courage to participate in a meaningful discussion about our gun laws - and how they can be reformed and better enforced to prevent gun violence and death in America. This can no longer wait".
    While I support making guns more restricted, eliminating them altogether will result in only one thing: The only people who will have guns are criminals. That would scare me more than everyone having a gun. What we need is a better background check and get psychological screening more accurate and efficient. We need ways to tell if someone is going to be a risk before they are around a gun so that we can stop this. I can tell you that I will not be without a gun in my house, under lock, with a combination. Nobody can touch my gun but me, even if they have every key I own. There are a lot of things that need to happen, but we need to wake the hell up and look at our priorities. I won't go into that any more for fear of starting a more political debate, but outlawing guns is NOT the answer.