Thread: What is the best tabbed diaper?

Default What is the best tabbed diaper?

I am wanting to get some diapers that actually fit me (no more baby diapers). I would like to know what your opinions where on the best tabbed adult diapers. I have not tried any adult ones and need some advise. The diapers have to be able to be bought from a local store because I live with my parents and i cant have diapers shipped to my house because they would disapprove of me being in diapers. The diapers would need to be able to handle wetting and messing.

The consumer (Grocery/chain pharmacy) diapers are largely crap. The best I've come accross are the Wal*Mart Assurance and their Sam's Club equivalent (and someone tells me the WalGreens markets the same diaper under their house brand).

Oddly enough, most medical suppliers and pharmacies including WalMart or CVS can order you anything you want for store pick up. You can get into the better of the US marketed brands: Attends, Tranquility, Tena. Many of these companies have websites that will tell you if any pharmacies or med supply stores in your area stock their product if you go to their website.

My favs are Abena and Molicare. They're fairly recent to US distribution but you can still find them if you hunt.

The other option is to mail order them to be shipped to a UPS Store or the like so.

MATTTYCO

SECURE X-PLUS! Comfortable, HIGH CAPACITY, discreet and like old pampers.

I wear 24/7 and lead a normal life (incontinent life) - but only have to use 2 briefs a day!!

Thanks for the suggestions but I can't order off line because my parents wonder what the box is

Going to repost the suggestions of willnotwill:

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    The consumer (Grocery/chain pharmacy) diapers are largely crap. The best I've come accross are the Wal*Mart Assurance and their Sam's Club equivalent (and someone tells me the WalGreens markets the same diaper under their house brand).

Oddly enough, most medical suppliers and pharmacies including WalMart or CVS can order you anything you want for store pick up. You can get into the better of the US marketed brands: Attends, Tranquility, Tena. Many of these companies have websites that will tell you if any pharmacies or med supply stores in your area stock their product if you go to their website.

My favs are Abena and Molicare. They're fairly recent to US distribution but you can still find them if you hunt.

The other option is to mail order them to be shipped to a UPS Store or the like so.
    Like he said, generic store brands, if they are the best you can get, aren't the best. But they are better than nothing. Depends Maximum protection is the cliche store-brand diaper, and it might be the best you can find. However, some stores do tend to carry Tena (rarely), and if this is the case go for the Tena!
    But, look on a few company websites and see if there are any stores/medical supply shops that carry that brand near you.
    Best of luck!