Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question about tena slip maxi

Default question about tena slip maxi

hi all, is the tena slip maxi still plastic backed in the UK or has it changed to cloth like ? just ordered mine through amazon uk hopefully it is still plastic backed

Zpeed

You will find out soon enough...... (plastic)

PaddedPuppy

Tena slips are all plastic backed. I know they moved some others in their range other, I think the flex is now cloth backed. But slip remains plastic and I haven't heard anything to say that will change anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBoy View Post
    Tena slips are all plastic backed. I know they moved some others in their range other, I think the flex is now cloth backed. But slip remains plastic and I haven't heard anything to say that will change anytime soon.

that's not true
    sorry ...

but here in switzerland tena has switched ALL their products (including the SLIP-range) to the new cloth-like backing, luckily! They're good.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    that's not true
    sorry ...

but here in switzerland tena has switched ALL their products (including the SLIP-range) to the new cloth-like backing, luckily! They're good.
    Oh. Not good
    I can only comment on the UK. Haven't heard anything to say the same will be happening here, and I hope it doesn't. Even if the cloth backing is good on them, it won't ever be the same as plastic.

If we want it to stay plastic in the uk, then I suggest we email them to explain how good we think the current product is and that we hope it stays the same. If we provide enough (seemilgly genuine, I.e. incontinent person, rather than someone doing it for fun,) feedback then we can make a difference.

I suspect there's a reason they've stayed plastic in the UK - and that reason is probably their biggest customer, the NHS.

No you ALL are lucky. You guys have tena products. But not us Americans we have crappy depends in our stores