Thread: X mas for my baby

Default X mas for my baby

Alright, so what my baby wanted me to get him for x mas was...well...for him to baby me which includes wearing a diaper. I'm a little uncomfortable doing it but I told him I would(he knows it's hard for me to be the baby). It feels unnatural, but I want to make my baby the happiest in the world.

my question is, is there a diaper I can buy in the store(I've got a smaller waist size than him so I can't borrow his). And also, do any of you care takers feel the same way about being a baby?

I'd just suggest taking it slowly and not doing anything that you aren't comfortable with. It might be best to start with something small, such as giving him a paci/bottle, just to see how it goes. I'd advise against jumping into changing and so on until you're both ready and comfortable with it.

You can buy diapers in stores in the UK and USA. I'm not the best placed to say which ones are available these days (as I buy online), but I'm sure others will be able to make suggestions.

Good luck

Cgh has good advice. I would only add that relaxing and letting it happen will give you and him the best possible experience. Emotionally accepting no embracing the diapers and the thoughts of what it was like when you were a baby can be very powerful.

There are lots of diapers you can buy in a store. Your sizing and what is intend to do will affect what you buy. I you are small enough a large baby diaper, bed wetter diaper or even youth diaper might work. There are also small and medium adult diapers that might fit you well.

i have to say that the two peoples posts above me have given out good advice. i cant give out much better than this