View Poll Results: Please indicate which month your Birthday is, so we can see which month has the most brithdays!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • January

3 4.48%
  • February

6 8.96%
  • March

4 5.97%
  • April

3 4.48%
  • May

0 0%
  • June

7 10.45%
  • July

3 4.48%
  • August

9 13.43%
  • September

3 4.48%
  • October

9 13.43%
  • November

10 14.93%
  • December

10 14.93%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Birthdays

Cherub

Default Birthdays

I was wondering which month had the most birthdays among ADSIC members. Mine's March.
    Last edited by Cherub; 14-Dec-2012 at 02:07. Reason: corrected spelling

I predict that my month of October will win!

Countdown

not voting because it is a public poll... (whyd u have 2 do that???)

June baby here, 22nd a Cancer, UGH! horrible sign I often feel doomed to die of that dreaded disease.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    not voting because it is a public poll... (whyd u have 2 do that???)
    Sorry, next one I make will not be. But i figured that with each month having at least 28 days, that it would be difficult to tell exactly which day it was on.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Sorry, next one I make will not be. But i figured that with each month having at least 28 days, that it would be difficult to tell exactly which day it was on.
    if someone is lookin for u online, any piece of info is critical including birth month... won't be votin, but es okay, sorry if i seemed pissed @ u...

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    if someone is lookin for u online, any piece of info is critical including birth month... won't be votin, but es okay, sorry if i seemed pissed @ u...
    No I didn't take it as though you were upset at all. But if you are on here long enough, eventually you could potentially put out enough information to be identifiable anyhow.

I kept thinking before I voted, what if we all were born the same month. It would result in a collected.....AHA....! No wonder we all like diapers. We were born on Craptember! But no, we seem to be spread out....sigh.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    No I didn't take it as though you were upset at all. But if you are on here long enough, eventually you could potentially put out enough information to be identifiable anyhow.
    ^^^ been on here since '08 (with long periods of intermission, to be fair)... exactly what i am concerned about...