Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We're the number 1 worldwide trend on twitter.

jj2jjj

Default We're the number 1 worldwide trend on twitter.

So for those of us who don't know there's a documentary on channel 4 tonight on Adult Babies which has about 10 minutes left (You should be able to catch it on the +1 channel)

Never thought I'd see a day where the number one worldwide trend on twitter was adult babies but here it is. I feel like the show has portrayed us well. Obviously, the public don't like us though,

Then again, alot of people on twitter are utter morons. Not all, but a good number. I love how they think we're all pedophiles. Ignorant people, eh...

Read a few tweets. Awful. Discouraging.
    The hope of widespread public acceptance/understanding is a pipe dream.

It's too bad secrets breed shame; because without a doubt these kind of responses breed secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    too bad secrets breed shame; because without a doubt these kind of responses breed secrets.
    Unfortunately true :/

jj2jjj

I'm glad I've come to terms with AB/DL and completely accepted myself before reading these tweets. As of right now, they're just making me laugh. Here I was thinking we had entered a more understanding and aware age.

Yes I agree I thought this was a good documentary which informed the general public of our secretive world.the interviews were good.I wanted so much for my wife to watch it but she watched another channel instead and when I asked her why she wasn't watching she said it was too close to home and she thought people at work would be having a laugh at the film when all the time her husband was wearing plastic pants and nappies.she also said that not too get any ideas from it when I said it was a good program she said to you maybe and your lucky I'm still with you.so what more can I do.I thoroughly enjoyed this documentary which also showe an American babygirl.

Just goes to show how far of acceptance we really are, I know some people have this view of the world that society is accepting but considering that homosexuality still isn't thought of natural what do they expect for us? People hear fetish and baby and come out with paedophile, it's inevitable.

I'm even more terrified for those who were removed from the site a few days ago now than I was before. Imagine the scene. You're young and struggling to understand what these desires are. You find somewhere you can feel accepted and then get unceremoniously removed from the site. Two days later this becomes the trending topic on twitter, and not in a good way. Imagine how some of them must feel right now. I'm scared that some of them may do something... drastic.

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I'm even more terrified for those who were removed from the site a few days ago now than I was before. Imagine the scene. You're young and struggling to understand what these desires are. You find somewhere you can feel accepted and then get unceremoniously removed from the site. Two days later this becomes the trending topic on twitter, and not in a good way. Imagine how some of them must feel right now. I'm scared that some of them may do something... drastic.

I agree acceptance does seem a long way off if you read the posts on Twitter which think we'reonly one step away from peadohillia which as we all know is just not true.I'm glad I accepted my Abdul side a long time ago so youjust. have to ignore those comments for the ignorant morons they are