Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost her

Default Lost her

Just lost the girl of my dreams not to long ago... she went back to her ex that treated her like s*it.. out of the blue she went back to him after saying she never would.. really sucked when i found out cause she even said we were perfect for each other and all that.. tis the season for heartbreaks as well i guess..

Probably your own damn fault for not stepping up. It is never too late but every relationship is a two way street, all the effort can not be coming from one side.

yea not my fault at all buddy. i put a ton of effort into it... and shes knows that, she would even agree.

Default Lost her

When was the last time you talked to her? I know the NC thing can drive me a little crazy sometimes

You know love can be stupid. her X will treated her like s*it. What will happen is he or she will go. I am sorry I will never do it again boohoo. They will wait a few Month or a few years and do that crap again.

She deserves it if she's willing to get back into a relationship like that. I'm sure you will find someone even better!

It sounds to me like she is nowhere near ready to settle down. At least it happened before children got involved in the mix.
    Perhaps it is for the best.

Like everyone else has said you will find someone better, hang in there

Girls like being treated like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FanFan View Post
    Girls like being treated like shit.
    Talua, do you enjoy being treated like shit?

(Don't worry, I'll point this out to her.)