Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Suggestions

Default Diaper Suggestions

I've recently started bedwetting quite heavily to the point where DryNites, Abena M1's, Tena Pants and even Molicare premiums struggle and quite often leak. My issue is that I require oxygen to assist breathing while I sleep which requires wearing a mask and its very difficult to have to take it off all the time during the middle of the night to change my diaper. So does anyone have a suggestion for a comfortable diaper that will last a whole night and is suitable for heavy bedwetters? It would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Guys!

Have you considered a a more absorbent variation of the Abena M1s? (M2s to M4s)

They are as comfortable as the M1s, but the higher numbers (Like the M4) can likely absorb the Atlantic Ocean.

M4s are great. Delta Forms are as well. I don't find 24/7's comfortable. I'm kind of odd in that I don't wet as much at night as in the day, so I just use a Perfit at night. If it's an issue that's really bothersome, try adjusting your fluid/caffeine/alcohol intake at night.

cloth with a baby diaper stuffed in is best for me. Same capacity as a dry24/7 for me but flood proof too. I litterraly just use some old terry bath towels. I had planned on just trying the towels and then upgrading to real cloth diapers later, but I found the towels were just fine. A very low tech solution oddly worked even though I am used to premium disposables like Abena, dry 24/7, bambino, ect.

Thanks for the suggestions, Guys! I'll check them out! Maybe I'll order some Abena M4's. Much appreciated!

I guess I am a little odd in that I almost never wet during the night, but come morning, as soon as I stand up or move around too much, my bladder lets loose and I can't stop it no matter what I do, so I have to wear something that is heavy duty and comfortable. I tried abenas, and I absolutely HATED them. They chaffed really bad, and if my leg cuffs weren't in just the right place, they would overflow and leak everywhere. The fabric that seperated the PUL from my nethers didn't seem to be letting the urine through fast enough. I don't know if it is just me, but I switched to Molicare Super Plus and I don't have that issue anymore. Now they are pretty much all I wear.

Plus, THEY ARE PURPLE! How can you go wrong with a purple nappy? You cant, that's how. ^.^

I grew up with cloth only and never had to much problems with leaks. When you use cloth you just add another layer or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanara View Post
    I guess I am a little odd in that I almost never wet during the night, but come morning, as soon as I stand up or move around too much, my bladder lets loose and I can't stop it no matter what I do, so I have to wear something that is heavy duty and comfortable. I tried abenas, and I absolutely HATED them. They chaffed really bad, and if my leg cuffs weren't in just the right place, they would overflow and leak everywhere. The fabric that seperated the PUL from my nethers didn't seem to be letting the urine through fast enough. I don't know if it is just me, but I switched to Molicare Super Plus and I don't have that issue anymore. Now they are pretty much all I wear.

Plus, THEY ARE PURPLE! How can you go wrong with a purple nappy? You cant, that's how. ^.^
    Yeah, I have to admit, out of all of the All-In-One diapers, I like the Molicare's the most. I have the Premium Soft ones and I find that they still don't absorb fast enough when lying down which causes them to leak out the top / front. Maybe I should try the Super ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanara View Post
    I guess I am a little odd in that I almost never wet during the night, but come morning, as soon as I stand up or move around too much, my bladder lets loose and I can't stop it no matter what I do
    I'm like that too. I occasionally wet at night, especially if I don't sleep so well, but I nearly always wet heavily when I wake up and definitely as soon as I stand up, if I haven't already done it. So I need to wear something very absorbent because it'll get pretty much a whole bladderful before I can change it.

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites92 View Post
    Yeah, I have to admit, out of all of the All-In-One diapers, I like the Molicare's the most. I have the Premium Soft ones and I find that they still don't absorb fast enough when lying down which causes them to leak out the top / front. Maybe I should try the Super ones.
    Oh yeah. The premium ones are useless. If they don't leak on the wet, they tear open at the seams if you bend down to quickly and the gel falls out all over. >.< The SuperPlus is the only Molicare that I trust. The plastic and interior cloth are there throughout, not like the premium where the plastic stops just a short way out the wings. Go for the Moli SuperPlus or I have had a lot of luck with Tranquility ATN and I like the Wellness Brief (the one with the horrid NASA advert)