Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Experiments...

Default Diaper Experiments...

What experiments have you tried on your diaper while wearing it?

For example, I've tried wearing a diaper in the shower a few times and letting it fill to absolute maximum capacity to the point where it becomes so tight that it breaks by itself. It's strangely satisfying... Haha

Having said that, what type of things have you guys tried and what was the result?

I've tried a few fun experiments with my diapers. Along the lines of the shower experiment, I've worn a diaper in a hot tub. Looking back, that was a really stupid idea. If it had burst, I could've wrecked the filter, or at least made a huge mess. For those thinking of trying this, just run a bath instead.

Another one was to drink a ton of water, and try to wet until I made the wetness indicator disappear altogether. I got close a couple times, but always ended up with a saturated, almost-leaking (or actively leaking) diaper.

I've also placed snow in my diaper, but I don't recommend that one, especially for the gentlemen.

I've done the same thing! Also wore a goodnite in the pool before. Felt.... Different but comfortable. Haha highly recommended.

Zpeed

I would say that I have tried everything...

Sitting in bathtub in a diaper, Check
    Taking a shower with diaper, Check
    Taking a shower with diaper and tight plastic pants, so diapers did not get wet, amazing and Check

Drinking so much that I have soaked diapers, with stuffers in 1-2 hours.. (drinking over time, not so much at same time)
    Putting all kind of stuff in it etc etc etc
    Post something and I have prolly done it and if not i will certainly do it

Well, I once put a diaper in the fridge for a few hours.
    It was quite... refreshing.

I saw an article about a poor old man who accidentally lit his on fire while trying to smoke. Apparently they are flammable. Abena are not because they are intentionally designed to be flame retardant. But my other diapers I lit up for fun. OMG!!! crazy flammable. I also poured alcohol in a balled up piece of covering, SAP, and fluff. Then I burned it for fun. SAP soaked in something flammable is like napalm. I am not that into fire but I was curious. Note to self: don't be diaper near an open flame.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    I saw an article about a poor old man who accidentally lit his on fire while trying to smoke. Apparently they are flammable. Abena are not because they are intentionally designed to be flame retardant. But my other diapers I lit up for fun. OMG!!! crazy flammable. I also poured alcohol in a balled up piece of covering, SAP, and fluff. Then I burned it for fun. SAP soaked in something flammable is like napalm. I am not that into fire but I was curious. Note to self: don't be diaper near an open flame.
    Reminds of this...

I am still confused why someone would do that...

Quote Originally Posted by thingywhat View Post
    Reminds of this...

I am still confused why someone would do that...
    Dumb ass

wearing in the shower is fun!
    adding sweet n' low to simulate pull ups cool alert (discovered by Pamperchu) also quite fun...
    I live in town so I haven't tried setting them on fire yet.
    If you're a prankster, put a messy or wet diaper in a coffee can with some alcohol and light it on your chosen targets porch....stinks like hell!