Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal footed pjs

Default Animal footed pjs

I live in canada and I'm looking for s place that sells animal footed pjs. I know of kirigumi or what ever they are called and I'm not really a fan as they are waaaaay too baggy. Preferably a wolf one, but I'm not too picky. G the only few that I have found just have animal prints on them, but I want one that actually looks like the animal. I was thinking maybe urban planet even though they aren't for guys they are still so cute. Not a fan if buying online as I know a few online sites.

I was in Hot Topic not too long ago and they were selling some animal footed sleepers. They were actual characters though like Sonic, Tails, and a few others, but they're not baggy at all like a kigurumi. If you have a Hot Topic in your area, I'd try there. If not, try going to the women section of somewhere like Wal-Mart or a nearby mall. Its the time of season where lots of footed sleepers come out with a verity of types, designs, and styles. Hope that helps.

Hot dang, I would like a footed Pj with animal characteristics, would love a Foxie one :3
    Do I need to start another thread for myself? Because, I live in Belgium and that's about half a globe away from
    Canada. Although I'd like it to be closer, I heard Canada s a nice place

Gl, and hf,

Fox

The All-In-One Company has lots of customization options although a bit pricey. I don't own anything from them but it looks promising and I will likely be ordering from them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by RawryCub View Post
    The All-In-One Company has lots of customization options although a bit pricey. I don't own anything from them but it looks promising and I will likely be ordering from them in the future.
    They do look rather nice though! I'll wager they're worth it, too - I dropped about $150 or so on my first pair when Kozykomfy were still around and didn't regret it; the fit was great, material very comfortable and they lasted for ages!

You should look into whether or not Bunnywarez ships to Canada.
    bunnywarez

As cool as they are 115 is a bit more than I am willing to pay

An animal footie is awesome, but I'd want one that looked like Miles "Tails" Prower.