Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Cuddlz Nappy

Question New Cuddlz Nappy

I received an email earlier which was a merry Christmas from cuddlz, i was reading through, and on there they said they are soon releasing a new nappy on there site, ad this one has one tape, and all over prints, dose anyone have any info on this, some pictures would be great

"New Nappy Arriving Soon!
    In the new year we have a brand new nappy launching - so keep an eye on the website after Christmas! At last, an all over printed design, in pastel colours with one large tape each side."

I will look into this. Always been a fan of cuddlz products. Their tapes were always disappointing though so maybe they'll fix some issues.

I'm quite excited for this. I've been using their store/nappies exclusively for a good while now. Just a shame they've sold out of their medium sized printed style nappy in the meantime as I was looking to place an order before the new year.

From the description I'm assuming their design will end being similar if not identical to cushies? That would be cool.

This sounds good! Will definitely be ordering. Too bad they couldn't get them in time for christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticSushiMan View Post

From the description I'm assuming their design will end being similar if not identical to cushies? That would be cool.
    thats what i hope, i have always wanted to try them, but getting them in the uk has always been too much

Its prolly the "same" diaper
    Much like cuddlz all white is the same as bambinos

maybe, im hoping for something on the line of the cloth covered abu cushie Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNLAPD01.jpg 
Views:	1099 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	15633

so dose anyone know what they look like, or have any more information, still hoping for pics

Default Sv: New Cuddlz Nappy

Should be nice to see what it going to be.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2