Thread: Well I am new here

Default Well I am new here

Hello you all I am being a common human being and is posting here to really let you guys know that I am now here. I am very optimistic that I will be able to make some great friends here and I hope everything is going well for you all here.

Hmm, common human being? We're all weirdos here, so this may not work out

We can give it a shot, though. Perhaps you can tell us a bit more about yourself. Welcome to the site

Welcome to the site, I dunno about being normal man thats kinda weird.

Yeah, we're pretty far from common here. Especially when you consider why most of us are here

Well welcome to the site Mauiman. If you don't mind me asking, what brings you to ADISC? And like Trevor said it would be great if you could tell us a little more about yourself.

And please don't be shy to post; we're great listeners!
    (or readers, rather!)

At least we have SOMEONE normal here-

Let's hope you enjoy it here as much as everyone else.

Welcome to the ADISC forum Mauiman and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Best of Luck,

Well I am a partial incontinence person with a bad bed wetting problem. And I come here for some moral support and such. Yes I know that you all are a bunch of weirdo's and such so me calling you normal was supposed to be a fun little joke. I am not normal my self. I am a very nutty person I am fun loving and I love cats very much. I am also a RMS Titanic enthusiast (Not the 1997 Blockbuster movie but the real thing) I am also a Trekie, Star Wars fanatic, I like Aircraft, Model Trains, Paper modeling, and other hobby related stuff. I also am in to World of Warcraft, Harry Potter, and a game called Earth and Beyond. I have a love to research stuff so that I can get my facts and get the right kind of facts so that I don't look dumb.

When it comes to people wearing diapers weather it be them needing it for medical or for security reasons I have no problem with it what so ever. As long as we are what I call civil about it then I am alright and with people likening to act like a child every now and then. The world is being very stressful on you and it is good to just let your hair down for a bit of time so I guess that it is a good way to just vent. I my self just wishes that I can revert to my four year old body and just have a good time like that.

As a person I am working on my personality to go to the good and also try to make my self the best that I can ever be. I am ever doing my best to change not only my diapers but also to change my self toward the good. I do promise you good people here that I will try to be the best member that I can ever be and also do my best to be a good friend to you. You guys, and gals, and trans gendered, and so on, are something special and is worth a million deaths. Thanks for welcoming me into your community with nice warmth. I sure am excited to really get to know you fine people here.