Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hey

  1. #1

    Default Hey

    I was around on this site for a while probs a year + ago, then I travelled some more to New Zealand opened my eyes and thought that while I don't want this to dominate my life anymore I would like it there and have friends again in the scene...
    Apart from this I am a normal 26yr old guy from the UK travelling the world not taking life to seriously, stress has caused me to be ill to many times now, so I'm having fun. No career or end goal yet!
    Looking to put the past behind me and start again...
    So fav bands atm are Smashing Pumpkins, Alexisonfire, Prodigy, Artic Monkeys...
    Fav movies: Endless list this one I do consider myself to love films! But all time top ones Rocky Horror and Withnail and I
    Fav books: 1984, Anerican Psycho and Brave new world...
    Fav tv show: Homeland!
    Dunno how this was for an introduction but best I got
    All the best

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by daviej86 View Post
    I was around on this site for a while probs a year + ago, then I travelled some more to New Zealand opened my eyes and thought that while I don't want this to dominate my life anymore I would like it there and have friends again in the scene...
    Apart from this I am a normal 26yr old guy from the UK travelling the world not taking life to seriously, stress has caused me to be ill to many times now, so I'm having fun. No career or end goal yet!
    Looking to put the past behind me and start again...
    So fav bands atm are Smashing Pumpkins, Alexisonfire, Prodigy, Artic Monkeys...
    Fav movies: Endless list this one I do consider myself to love films! But all time top ones Rocky Horror and Withnail and I
    Fav books: 1984, Anerican Psycho and Brave new world...
    Fav tv show: Homeland!
    Dunno how this was for an introduction but best I got
    All the best
    Hey dave! Wonderful intro!

    I'm not much of a book person, but my favourite books are definitely Lemony Snickets. It's probably the only book series I have ever finished in my life. Chrysalids & To Kill A Mocking Bird are close as well, I've finished them and enjoyed them.

    As my favourite movies, Fox & The Hound and Wreck-it-Ralph

    and for favourite TV shows Big Bang Theory! :P

    Hope you enjoy your time around here, and welcome back!

    - Lobie

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks for the welcome, been here just browsing thought I'd say my intro and see what happens!
    Never seen the big bang theory heard people like it a lot lol

  4. #4

    Default

    Squee! Nineteen Eighty-Four is my favorite book ever! I like you already. I am really jealous, though... I want to travel the world, but I am too poor to do it right now. D: Maybe some day!

    So, couple questions... Hm... What is your favorite country to visit? You mentioned NZ, but you didn't really say that was your favorite, so I wanna know!

    Second, and this is a VERY important question... What is your favorite number?

    Finally, as you are new to the community, there are some questions you might have! I think you should take a look at this link, here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...w-members.html and skim through it. It will cover a lot of things that you should know, and it is really good information to have, plus it is a magnificent piece of literature, very enticing!

    Once again, welcome to the forum and I hope you find a place in the weird and wonderful world of ADISC!

  5. #5

    Default

    heya i hope you have fun on the site ok guy. theres plenty of things you can look at and do plenty of discussion and options fir fews on products and the like ok. we all hope you enjoy your stay here ok

  6. #6

    Default

    Yeah that is a very good book, didnt like the movie at all! Travelling the world has opened my eyes alot, I went to Australia with around 800 quid saved up and got a job.. if you have hospitality skills your laughing travelling so easy to get work!

    My fav country well... for scenary its New Zealand by far the prettiest place i have ever seen... Seriously LOTR doesnt do it justice its stunning! Placed i lived called National Park, Mt Doom aka Mount Ngauruhoe was visible from my work which was on top of a ski field... never been anywhere like it in my life.

    But Australia well thats pretty good too... Where is your place you wanna visit the most?

    Urm perhaps number 14 as that was my favorite football players top... tbh i dont really know!


    Quote Originally Posted by Tanara View Post
    Squee! Nineteen Eighty-Four is my favorite book ever! I like you already. I am really jealous, though... I want to travel the world, but I am too poor to do it right now. D: Maybe some day!

    So, couple questions... Hm... What is your favorite country to visit? You mentioned NZ, but you didn't really say that was your favorite, so I wanna know!

    Second, and this is a VERY important question... What is your favorite number?

    Finally, as you are new to the community, there are some questions you might have! I think you should take a look at this link, here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...w-members.html and skim through it. It will cover a lot of things that you should know, and it is really good information to have, plus it is a magnificent piece of literature, very enticing!

    Once again, welcome to the forum and I hope you find a place in the weird and wonderful world of ADISC!

  7. #7

    Default

    Oooohhh... Good question...

    I would have to say that Russia is up there on my list, but so is Wales, Scotland, Sweden, NZ, Chile, and Japan. I want to see the whole world, be one of those people who opens their passport and has trouble finding a blank spot.

    Also, I hate movies based on really good books. >.< Or even movies based on moderately good books, like Hunger Games. Book was decent enough to make the movie terrible. :P And good number choice. Neutral, two times 7, so somewhat good luck, but not drawing on the really controversial good luck of 13, or the unknown bad luck of 12. :3 (I love number myths, please forgive my geekery.)

  8. #8

    Default

    That's what I want to be like, good to know there are other travelers out there
    Seriously though your eyes open so much more when you travel!
    The only book to movies I can stand are lotr and American Psycho although the movie is soooooo tame!
    Nothing is too geeky we all have our geek spells
    Looking forward to Christmas?




    Quote Originally Posted by Tanara View Post
    Oooohhh...Good question...

    I would have to say that Russia is up there on my list, but so is Wales, Scotland, Sweden, NZ, Chile, and Japan. I want to see the whole world, be one of those people who opens their passport and has trouble finding a blank spot.

    Also, I hate movies based on really good books. >.< Or even movies based on moderately good books, like Hunger Games. Book was decent enough to make the movie terrible. :P And good number choice. Neutral, two times 7, so somewhat good luck, but not drawing on the really controversial good luck of 13, or the unknown bad luck of 12. :3 (I love number myths, please forgive my geekery.)

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by daviej86 View Post
    That's what I want to be like, good to know there are other travelers out there
    Seriously though your eyes open so much more when you travel!
    The only book to movies I can stand are lotr and American Psycho although the movie is soooooo tame!
    Nothing is too geeky we all have our geek spells
    Looking forward to Christmas?
    Not even a little bit. :P I am Druid, so I celebrate the Solstice on the 21st. XD

    So what are you geeky about? I must know. :3

  10. #10

    Default

    Thats cool, how did that go? What do you do thats special for that?

    Well... i like my games, quite alot... PS3 and PC mainly ps3 at the moment, havent had a working laptop for months now! Working my way through Dishonored and about to start Starcraft 2 again

    Whats this that your leaving ADISC? or did i read it wrong?



    Quote Originally Posted by Tanara View Post
    Not even a little bit. :P I am Druid, so I celebrate the Solstice on the 21st. XD

    So what are you geeky about? I must know. :3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.