Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for the females.

Default Question for the females.

I was actually talking about this with some friend I know but anyway would you ever flash (show your boob, for the people who don't) for beads? I can't answer this because I don't have ummm man boobs >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I've flashed numerous people, all in good fun. But beads? wut?
    Watch Jerry Springer or go to New Orleans on Mardi Gras

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I've flashed numerous people, all in good fun. But beads? wut?
    Beads

Btw I wants some of those big ones anyway like Pojo say, they give them away on Jerry Springer Show or at Mardi Gras if a girl show her boobs.

Ummmm....I don't think so....I once flashed my boyfriend when I was in my 20s (he was in a band and was playing on stage at the time) from 'back stage'...he was the only one who saw tho'....and that was just in fun!

I don't think I would do it "in public" for a string of beads. Although I can see how people do, especially during Mardi Gras which is just a big drunken party anyway. It's easy to get carried away by 'the moment' especially if one's inhibitions are lowered by consumption of great amounts of alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    Ummmm....I don't think so....I once flashed my boyfriend when I was in my 20s (he was in a band and was playing on stage at the time) from 'back stage'...he was the only one who saw tho'....and that was just in fun!

I don't think I would do it "in public" for a string of beads. Although I can see how people do, especially during Mardi Gras which is just a big drunken party anyway. It's easy to get carried away by 'the moment' especially if one's inhibitions are lowered by consumption of great amounts of alcohol.
    Why has noone told me about this? Where is my boobs and beer pong?

Quote Originally Posted by diaperdude View Post
    Why has noone told me about this? Where is my boobs and beer pong?
    We try to keep the fun to ourselves! (but the cameras give it away) Mardi Gras is a great time to "let your hair (and bra*wink, wink*) down"

actually no .. il put it on the top of my to do list.. also i have never been to Mardi-Gras