Thread: Are you attracted to others?

Default Are you attracted to others?

I mean i do like girls and all but dont realy care for them or guys like in a sexual way only diapers tick that box for me and i gess thats unhealthy being attracted to an item but isent that what DL's are we love diapers so what im asking is there anyone else thats like me and not realy bothered about eather sex in a sexual way or do you combind diapers with girls or guys?

I wouldn't say it's necessarily unhealthy. A bona fide fetish or paraphilia, in the medical sense, is the sort of thing without which you can't get aroused. However, even the DSM specifies that this has to create significant difficulties in one's life and well being to be diagnosed. I think the bottom line is that if you're happy with it, and, should you get a partner, if he or she is happy with it, then there's no reason to think it unhealthy. For a lot of people here, however, diapers aren't a sole object of sexual attraction, they just enhance sex. Many ABDLs are fine having sex without diapers, although some would prefer having diapers involved.

On the other hand, you could just be asexual, meaning that you aren't attracted to people, or only with great qualifications (e.g. having an emotional bond first). There are a bunch of people here who are asexual. *waves*

Countdown

not sexually, probably not even romantically... aromantic asexual, i guess...

^^^ manicmunchkin splained it well...

I dident know there was somthing called asexual i dono if im that i just seem to like diapers and the feeling behide it more then guys and girls i gess i could be if i think about it ive never realy been attracted to eather sex but its weird what do you say i mean most people are eather straight/gay/ or both never heard of i dont like anything is it rare?

H0TWH33LS

It means you are not attracted to either female or male. You identify with a gender but you do not pursue sex ultimately because the attraction is missing. You just are not wired that way.

Yes, I'm a biromantic heterosexual (I can be attracted to both genders, but sexually attracted to girls only). The ultimate sexual arousal for me would still be diapers, but a beautiful woman can get me almost as aroused. =P

If you like girls, but not in a sexual way, you might be a heteroromantic asexual. Asexuality is kind of rare, but seems to be more common inside the AB/DL community than in the 'normal' world, not unlike other 'deviating' sexual preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul93 View Post
    I mean i do like girls and all but dont realy care for them or guys like in a sexual way only diapers tick that box for me and i gess thats unhealthy being attracted to an item but isent that what DL's are we love diapers so what im asking is there anyone else thats like me and not realy bothered about eather sex in a sexual way or do you combind diapers with girls or guys?
    Two years ago, I had no real sexual interest in anyone at all. But diapers would totally do it for me.

Now however, I am getting more and more interested in girls by the day. Don't think that anything you are interested in right now is final. Just know that you are how you are, and you enjoy what you like. It's not "unhealthy", nor is it unusual.

Everyone is different, maybe you are asexual like ManicMunchin mentioned... But then again I thought I might be asexual until recently.

Don't worry about your interests, just enjoy them, and see how things play out. You cannot know what your interests will be in the future, and you can't force yourself to like something that you are simply uninterested in. So it's best not to worry about it.

I'm one of the aforementioned asexuals. I guess my libido is satisfied with psychological pleasure (thoughts of comfort, safety, regression) instead of physical sexual acts. I have reached the stage where I'm more than happy to live and die a virgin. The thing I'd still desire is affection and intimacy; I'd probably say I'm bi-romantic but I'm more drawn to women.

Just to reiterate, asexuality is lack of sexual attraction and not lack of libido so having interests like this are probably just an outlet for your libido.

Quote Originally Posted by offsidetrap View Post
    I'm one of the aforementioned asexuals. I guess my libido is satisfied with psychological pleasure (thoughts of comfort, safety, regression) instead of physical sexual acts. I have reached the stage where I'm more than happy to live and die a virgin. The thing I'd still desire is affection and intimacy; I'd probably say I'm bi-romantic but I'm more drawn to women.
    Same here.

Bi-romantic and bi-sexual. Or possibly pansexual, because I'm also attracted to people who are trans or genderqueer or otherwise don't fit the usual gender-binary.