Thread: Random diaper thought

PamperedBottom

Default Random diaper thought

As a kid, like most when on here when they discovered they liked diapers, they maybe had certain people they fantasied about putting them back into diapers by. To this day, I can never quite understand why either, but I always wanted to be diapered by an "older" lady. When I say older too, I mean maybe a lady ranging anywhere from her mid 50's to late 60's, a lady much older than I guess my mother's age at the time. This of course wasn't anything sexual since I was really too young to have those kinds of feelings, but for some reason I think I was out of the mainstream of wanting to be diapered by some blonde bombshell or something along those lines. Does anyone know why this may be? And if so, did/does anyone follow something similar? Thanks in advance for your feedback!

That isn't my cup of tea OP, but if I had to fancy a guess I would ask you consider the possibility that maybe your subconscious is reflecting on positive experiences you had with your grandma (or some other older female figure) as a child. Stuff like that is said to be the cause of many fetishes (eg. BBW).

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedBottom View Post
    Does anyone know why this may be?
    your grandma molested you... jus kiddin...

dunno why, does anyone rlly know anythin bout this fetish??? es all mere speculation... i was always more interested in a big sister figure, personally... why? dunno... don't have any older sisters...

H0TWH33LS

Agreed for me the girl is around the babysitter age or maybe young mommy but definitely no gma even if she may be a gilf

PamperedBottom

Well you guys are missing the point, she doesn't have to be a "gilf" or anything like that, its an unexplainable reasoning to me. But also, just because they're "older" ladies doesn't mean they look like they're about to kick the bucket kind of old, they're just older looking than your average mother type figure.

Possibly it felt wrong associating your diapering with your mother, or anyone her age so you went up a few years? I know that was the reason for some of my fantasies.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    Possibly it felt wrong associating your diapering with your mother, or anyone her age so you went up a few years? I know that was the reason for some of my fantasies.
    ^^^ can confirm this is the case for me... makes me feel kinda sick (especially after she reacted badly when she caught me)... seems i went in the opposite direction though...