Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby diapers

Default Baby diapers

I currently do not have any adult diapers readily available at this moment. I do however have almost two packs of baby diapers that were never used. Is there anything I can do with those to make them fit?

Are you...pauses...crafty? hahah also you will need duck tape. I have heard people using staples but I can not imagine that would feel good or work out well...

That's what I was thinking, but is there any way I can make a decent adult diaper without just taping them together?

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I was thinking, but is there any way I can make a decent adult diaper without just taping them together?

I don't know how you would get them to stay? If you live near a rite aid or cvs you could go reupp or if you have ever experimented with cloth...?

I haven't. That's my main problem with getting my hands on some adult diapers. I know too many people, and a trip to Walmart or wherever there is to buy, I bump into five or six people I know. It's not like I can lie if I'm caught red handed either. I'm a horrible liar.

hmm you should order them online or get your groceries delivered if you live around a college campus haha

Can't do that. I'm not out of the house, and my mom could find out

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    Are you...pauses...crafty?
    reminds me o how the cleverbot always asks "are you clever?"

mr. hacksnap, u could try stapling 2 of the diapers together... u will have to experiment with different levels of overlap... used to do that myself when buying diapers was impossible... good luck...

the staples dont feel bad, they itch a lil, but das all...

Thanks! It feels great, and it's holding really well! It even looks real!